Monday weigh in

Congratulations! I wish I'd stuck to sw when I start 6 years ago, I'd not be where I am not lol, but i'll not dwell, i'm here now!!

I lost 1lb on Monday too

I lost 1lb, I need to lose another 5lbs to get to a stone lost! Aiming for 1lb a week and by the beginning of March, I'll be in the next stone bracket!
I've lowered my target so that I can have room to go up for occasions etc, I have always yo-yo'd and I imagine i'll struggle staying at target if I don't lose enough.

Yes I'm just glad to have lost due to having a guest and also feeling poorly! I don't want my over indulgent evening yesterday to catch up on me next week, so gonna be extra good this week!

Roll on spring, hopefully we'll all be a few more lbs less and start to feel a bit more energetic and healthy eh! I'd love to go through a winter and not get poorly, maybe next year!

I've set a target of 2 & 1/2 pounds to get my stone award next Monday, very achievable but heres the big but I have a baby shower this afternoon in vintage tea room and a hen tonight with cocktail making.. really need suggestions on how to minimise the damage

You might find a slight delay in a gain if any a week later, so I'd save some syns a day before and a couple of days after, up your speed and water intake but most of all, enjoy the baby shower! :)

You might find a slight delay in a gain if any a week later, so I'd save some syns a day before and a couple of days after, up your speed and water intake but most of all, enjoy the baby shower! :)
Baby shower was very enjoyable was able to order food on plan it was the hen night I think will have done the damage, but this is life And it was an excellent evening I'm doing as you suggested lots of speed and water and I'll know tomorrow Monday how I've got on

Baby shower was very enjoyable was able to order food on plan it was the hen night I think will have done the damage, but this is life And it was an excellent evening I'm doing as you suggested lots of speed and water and I'll know tomorrow Monday how I've got on
Oh hope it's not too bad and if it is then I'm sure it'll balance out next week! I way in tomorrow at home :)

good luck, this plan will set you up for life! How have you found it? Have you started a diary on here, also check some out, loads of inspiration

Yep, started a diary last night after reading some very inspirational ones. I need to hold myself accountable so hopefully a diary will help :)

I'm scared and excited about tomorrow. Scared that the scales won't show how hard I've tried, but equally excited about seeing a lower number (hopefully) xx

Back