Monday weigh in

1lb off for me this week, really happy with that as we were away on a long weekend break thurs to mon and still managed to lose !!

my first WI and i lost 4lbs :D really happy with that. is it true you weigh more while on your period too (sorry if tmi)??

I don't know because last week I had a gain and it was the week just before star week and this week was my star week and I lost. So not sure how it works.

Been away for 3 weeks and then got stuck in spain due to the volcano so was expecting a massive gain, but i'm delighted to say its a 1.5lb gain and i'm chuffed to bits with that. :D:D:D

Restarted today and have allowed myself 15 syns as feeling a bit peckish :D instead of my usual 10.

So well done everyone on the losses and heres to a great week :flirt2:

Really happy with my 4.5lb loss today.
I also reduced my syns this past week and tried extra hard to stick to plan- glad it's paid off!

wow well done meli, I tried to rep you but I have to spread the love a bit more :D x

3lb off for me this week - woo hoo!!! This takes be back to where I was before my "blip" last week, so really pleased!!

Have been for a 2 mile run this morning, so feel ready for the day ahead!

Fingers crossed for all you other Monday weighers...

hi

3lb loss for me :)

Kate

2.5lbs off for me this week, really pleased after STS last week!! Woohooooooo.
Good luck to everyone else!!

4 lbs gained :(, have fallen off the SW wagon - I will try harder this week.:break_diet:

Hope you all have great losses.

Lyn

A newcomer here, been doing SW for three weeks now (on my own) and get weighed on a Monday. I lost 2.5lbs this week :)

6lbs in three weeks :)

Well done everyone!

I lost 3lbs this week!! So pleased! I've lost the plot recently but think I'm back on board!!
Here's to another good week!!

woo hoo just got back from class and 1.5lb off!! making 11lb off in 4 weigh ins :)

Just got back from WI and 3.5lbs lost. I'm so pleased as that's 9.5lbs lost in 3 weeks and I don't even feel like I'm on a diet!!!:eek:

Some really great losses this week- Congrats to all. For those who didn't lose- there is always a fresh start for this week!
I lost 1lb today, was expecting a bit more, but a loss is always good!

lost 3lb this week - got my 3 1/2 stone award so really pleased !

First time posting to this thread... and it's a 0.5lb gain this week. but to be honest - i expected worse then that - i had a good day out mid-week that was totally off plan (actually apart from desert and alcohol the day probably was totally on plan - i just chose to indulge) (for first time in 9months i hasten to add and only second day in the 17months total journey).

Back