Monday weigh in

Well done all Monday weighers!! Some great losses, and if you didn't lose, there's always next week!!! I'm pleased!! I lost 2 lb, taking me down into the 12 stone range which is a lovely feeling, but just 1/2 lb off my 3 stone award so just a teenyweeny bit frustrated!! Great motivation for next week though!!XXXXXX

3 1/2 lbs off for me this week. Got Club 10 and SOTW so am well chuffed.
Well done Monday gang.

I am so happy! I lost 3.5 lbs last night, taking me over my 1/2 stone awards to a total of 9lbs in 3 weeks!
I have a long way still to go but all you who have had big losses are such an amazing inspiration.
I'm just worried the loss will slow down and i will be disheartened, has anyone else experienced this?
Well Done everyone for this weeks losses!
xxx

A mixed one for me this week.

BAD NEWS

I gained 1lb :(, but this could have been for a number of reasons;

1 Went out for a meal on Friday and saved syns all week for it, then didn't have many syns at all for the rest of the week. So maybe, just didn't have enough!?!

2 Thinking about it, didn't really have 1/3 of super free foods with each meal

3 For the first time in 6 years I am having a * week (because of the contraception I use) so I have no idea how this effected me this week.

GOOD NEWS

For the first time, someone asked me if I had lost weight (I haven't told ANYONE I am going to SW!) so that really cheered me up.

My stomach is reducing all the time and I can really see a difference and feel SSSOOO much better.

So, I'm just going to count it as one of those things and carry on this week. I think then I will be in for a good loss next week.

well I took th eplunge and joined the Ferryhill group this monday, have to say I thought the leader (Sam) was great, gave me lots of encouragement and ideas for meals.... also glad to see other men in the group and was very motivating to hear how weight they'd all lost...... hopefully I can follow in their footsteps!!

LOST 1 lb this week .........................WOOHOO !!! AND measured today and now since start have now lost total (made from various areas) of 10 (TEN!!!) INCHES - woohoo !!!

Jill

Well done everyone!!

I've lost 2.5lbs this week, woohooooooooooo... and I had a Cornetto and extra chocolate this week, lol.

Good luck everyone else!!

Reading back through some of the others posting here I can see that everyone really does lose weight in different ways... I mean, I very rarely have a third superfree food, I'm always on EE, and I always seem to go over my syns more often than not, and I haven't put on any weight any week yet. I know I've a lot to lose so maybe that's why. Maybe it will get harder...

Last edited:
Lost 2 lbs this week :), just need to loose another 2 lb to get down to 4 stone loss, (only I keep yo yo ing, have been since xmas!!) so fingers crossed xx

Good luck with WI.

Lyn

Well done on all the losses thus far!
Jill - 10 inches- wow woman- that's great!

Have my WI later tonight, but already preparing myself for some bad news.

well done everyone so far....some great losses!!
my weigh in is at 5.30 and i dont think i'll have done too well this week.....a lb at the absolute most if im lucky!! its going to be star week this week but a tad peeved as hubby who had a blindingly drunken day...yes day on saturday and weighed in this morning with a 5lb loss!!!!! yet im going to do a lb at best having been absolutely 100%!!

i'm not feeling confident this week, had a bad day Friday, went out saturday and was very good, but feeling very bloated.

Hoping for a 1lb loss to give me my 4 1/2 stone sticker, but wont hold my breath.

well done on your losses everyone

x

Only lost half a pound this week :( And I tried so hard.

Well done everyone :) Emily it is still a loss honey, I know it can be disheartning, but try & stay positive :)

I am off for my WI later & like the others due to be weighed later not feeling positive. I am usually a red day girl but am on my third green day this week & can't for the life of me see how after eating pasta so much I will have lost weight. It's really silly of me I know as I know on Green & EE thats what you eat - but still I am not feeling positive!!

Keeping my fingers & toes crossed though x

2.5lbs this week! :clap:

I'm really, really pleased with that after only losing 1lb last week! :)

Well done to everyone else on their losses!

Back