Monday weigh in

Well done FunCurls on your loss and think it's the determination to jump back onto plan that has paid off!

I lost 1.5lbs tonight. Happy with that, but so close to the 4 stone sticker and have 2 bbq's this weekend...hope it won't put me too far back from reaching it!

well done on losses - I am 1.5 off this week :)

Congrats to all those fabulous losses this week - remember ever 1/2 lb counts :)

To all those who gained or maintained - I hope you have a fantastic loss next week

I am over the moon - I lost 2.5 lb's this week - and gained my Club 10 ........ and my 1.5 stone shiny sticker :) :banana dancer:

Well Done all Monday weighers. 2.5lbs off this week for me plus I got my 2 1/2 stone sticker so very very happy:D

3.5lb off tonight after last weeks 1.5lb on...

and...

TARGET - YES!!!!

OMG many congratulations Ian!!!! Lemme get this right, you've lost 198lb?! In little over 18 months?!! That is absolutely incredible and you must be completely and utterly doing somersaults over the moon!!!! You must feel like a completely different person! I'm totally in awe of you! Heather XXXXXXXXXX ps I HEART SLIMMING WORLD!!!!X

Congratulations Ian!! That's fantastic!!!!

Well done to all the losses added so far!!!

I lost 3.5lb this week :D that gets rid of over 1/2 my gains of the months. 2.5 left to go until my club ten!! :)

xxx

Well Done Ian! :happy096: you must be thrilled, and well done to everyone else who lost, :clap: and all you that maintained :) just remember its better than a gain, and all those who may have slipped up and had a small gain get back onto plan like i did last week and it does pay off, I lost 1lb this week :)

YAY! IAN!!!! Well done!!! I bet you were ecstatic!!! You are a true inspiration to us all.

And a hearty well done to all Monday weighers. The Monday weigh in surely does make our weekends more sensible!

Wow! Well done Ian! What an achievement! Extremely inspiring!

I lost 2.5lbs, which I was amazed at! It makes up for last week's gain and then some, so I'm really happy! Let's see if I can imitate it for next WI, I'd be over the moon!

3.5lb off tonight after last weeks 1.5lb on...

and...

TARGET - YES!!!!

Way to Go Ian..... Well done on reaching your target.. Please come into our threads and give us some of your great advice on getting there.. "From here to Eternally Slim" Its what makes SW so exciting..x

Thanks everyone with the kind words...

and good luck all with the week ahead... And remember - if i of little willpower can do it - anyone can... :)

FunCurls - Thank you hun - yes having two achievments in one week is fab - almost forgot that I also won the raffle too - so it was three in one week - was great :)

Ian - you are so amazing - I've just had quite a bad day but reading that you have just reached target and looking at how much you have lost is amazing and is really going to get me back on track for tomorrow so congratulations again you really are an inspiration :)

Back