Monday weigh in

darkcookie - Massive well done!!!!

And to everyone else who has lost this week :D

Ok just a 1lb gain for me - but I am really really happy with that :D That's my 10 day holiday in France (where I got alittle addticed to Mr Choc spread - OMG It is to D.I.E for!!!!), lots & lots of booze, then at weekend a big Curry with my parents & then I stayed with friends for the evening & I induldged in rather a lot of Vodka, so hence me being extreamly pleased with JUST 1lb, lol

I will shift that for next week though :)

Well done on all these great losses!

I can add one too, I lost 4lb this week, got SOTW, club 10, and my stone and a half sticker! WOOP!

2nd WI and after a semi bad week, I was bitten by some insect and ended up down casulty after i aquired a 3rd bum cheek yes it was that swollen! and a bad reaction to some antibiotics which meant I didn't eat properly for 2 days. I have lost 1lb so I am happy!

I'm soooo happy...2 n half pound off and slimmer of the week !!

Well done to everyone else who has had a loss this week xxx

I'm pleased today, lost 2lb got slimmer of the week makes a total of 12.5lb in 3 weeks.

Well done on all the losses and those shiny stickers :)
Don't give up if you did not have a loss for last week and aim for a 100% week this week.

I lost 3lb this week, think it's only 2 or 2.5lbs until my 4.5 stone sticker. Will try for a 100% week this week!

Big congrats to you meli...thats fabulous hun!!!

i lost 1.5lb this week :)

Well done to all you losers and STS's. Also to those who have had a modest gain after being off plan and are happy it wasn't more.

Hi all, I gained 2lb this week!! Yes I'm disappointed, naturally, but I did expect it, I had a crazy week where I just couldn't stay on plan for several reasons, and I'm feeling positive that I'm going to have a perfect week and a loss next time!!XXXXX

I don't usually post my losses,hope nobody minds me posting now?..I lost 2.5lbs this week and I feel sooooo happy today despite my 7year old son telling me I;m fat :( I'll show him!!!!
Well done everyone! xx

Well I am please to say I lost 3lb today, Well done to everyone else, and keep with it to those who may have had a small gain!

congrats to all the losses

to those who stayed the same or gained - you will have an improvement next week if you stay on plan :)

I lost 2lb this week.

Even after claiming target 3 weeks ago, loosing 3.5lb that first week, adn maintaining last week - i somehow managed to loose another 1.5lb this week and get my 14.5st award to boot.

So I reset target tonight. It's going to be easier to loose 2lb then trying to put the 5lb on to get back to my target weight.

My First Weigh In

It was my first weigh in tonight (monday 5/7/10). I lost 1lb. Bit disappointed I didn't lose more on my first week but was dreading a gain and at least it's a loss.

I've learnt a lot from the past week. Like don't eat too many fat free yoghurts lol! I've been troughing at the free foods a bit too much so that might explain why my loss was so little.

Ach well, we live and learn...Onwards and downwards!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I sts this week, not too much of a disappointment as I was on holiday last week and *week is here. Seven weeks in and I have either lost or sts without being religious about it all. Seven more weeks to my next holiday and I would like to be another stone down!

Back