Monday weigh in

It was my first weigh in tonight (monday 5/7/10). I lost 1lb. Bit disappointed I didn't lose more on my first week but was dreading a gain and at least it's a loss.

I've learnt a lot from the past week. Like don't eat too many fat free yoghurts lol! I've been troughing at the free foods a bit too much so that might explain why my loss was so little.

Ach well, we live and learn...Onwards and downwards!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done Zoe thats alright ...How is exercising going?

Thanks Mutts. I was a little down about it but if I keep on going like that - slow and steady, I'll get to my target within a year. This weight didn't come on overnight and it's not going to shift overnight too.

Re exercising, I'm trying to walk more. Like taking the bus instead of the car and getting out a few stops early to walk the rest of the way. Not much really but it's more than I was doing.

How are you doing Mutts?

ZXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done on all the Monday weighers, good losses, have got my WI this morn (changed from last night) so will update later, hope its the same as some of these fab losses :) x

What you need Krupskaya is that photo of the pound of fat - it's pretty gross but goes to show what an achievement 1lb off actually is - WELL DONE YOU!!! :) :)

Anyone got that photo to post??!

I don't usually post my losses,hope nobody minds me posting now?..I lost 2.5lbs this week and I feel sooooo happy today despite my 7year old son telling me I;m fat :( I'll show him!!!!
Well done everyone! xx

Of course we dont mind you posting here!!

Congratulations on your loss!! Kids & the elderly are the worst at that (unintentional insults) keep your chin up hun, you'll feel amazing when he says how skinny you are!!

Well done to everyone for WIs. The majority seem really happy with the results!!

Heres to a good week!! xx

Hi i'm news to SW and my 1st WI was last night.
Lost 1.5lbs, was a bit disapointed but after speaking to others in the group and having a good look at my food diary the general opinion was that i hadn't eaten enough, so back to the drawing board for menu ideas.
the way i'm looking at it is that that 1.5 lb is just the first of many :)

well i'm unhappy to report I put on 1.5lb.

I know why as its been a hectic week with an evening wedding reception followed by my sons prom and all night party which I went to til 3 am :eek: (next door) then up at 6.30 to go to a football tournament for 12 hours where i had a picnic which was made up of snatch and grab items from Asda which we got at 7.15 am that morning :eek:

So not happy but at least I know where the gain came from.

well done to all losers this week ;)

2lbs gone this week.
Slowly but steady is my moto, lol.

My first weigh in since coming back to the SW fold! Managed 2 1/2 pounds despite Sunday BBQ so very happy. :)

Wow that's a big loss poppyowner! Congratulations!!!

Good luck to all other Monday weighers :)
Hoping for a loss, but we'll see later tonight.

wow poppyowner thats fantastic-huge well done!!
im weighing in at 5.30 and im just hoping to see some sort of loss.

Well done PO, on your fab loss, I managed 1 lb this week, still happy cos its going down, good luck to everyone else today :)

Well done Missy and Poppyowner - a loss is a loss :)

-1.5 for me this week (was trying to tippy toe on the scales as they go down a wee bit, but thought 'you're not cheating anyone but yourself' ;) ) !
Half stone award :) :)

Aim for this week 2lb to get me under 13 stones!

2 lb on for me this week, i'm ok with this as I have been bad for 3 days out of the 7.

Lets hope I can pull it back next week.

good luck everyone.

Lyn x

Back