Monday weigh in

Hey everyone, congrats on all the weight loss! I have just done my 4th weigh in and i've lost 10lbs to date, happy to be losing way steadily! I love the slimming world diet! Steak for tea tonight! yum!

Ilovemarmite - welcome!!! :)

tarateal - well done on your 10 pounds loss so far. It's my 5th week this week, I've only lost 3 pounds so far :( I'm such a tortoise...

claire - I know how you feel, coz i've gained 1.5 pounds this week :( but at least you've lost half of what you want to lose!!

everyone else - well done to your losses xx

Ilovemarmite - welcome!!! :)

tarateal - well done on your 10 pounds loss so far. It's my 5th week this week, I've only lost 3 pounds so far :( I'm such a tortoise...

claire - I know how you feel, coz i've gained 1.5 pounds this week :( but at least you've lost half of what you want to lose!!

everyone else - well done to your losses xx

Aaaww, thanks hon, we can lose it for next week! And that 3 stone is just a guide really, may extend it as I get closer, see what I feel and look like when I get there!:)

dreamaholic - Thank you for congratulating me. And 3lbs is still a loss, thats the important thing to remember! Slow and steady is best way to go. x

Hello everyone :) Im back to slimming world starting tomorrow. Did really well on this eating plan early in the year but ive put a lot back on, grrrr im very frustrated with myself :(. Anyway would love to lose a few pounds before my holiday and will be weighing in on Mondays again. Good luck to everyone for tomorrows weigh in :D x x

Good luck everybody!!! hope its good weigh-ins all round today!!!!

1lb off for me. Bit disappointed as I have been so good and exercising lots and really really wanted my 1 stone shiny...
But then, it's still a loss so not too gutted and I will aim for my shiny next week :)

Well done poppyowner, and TaraTeal - 3lbs is an amazing loss! :) :)

Today I lost a pound! The first pound of my SW journey. Consoling myself with how this can snowball in to 2lb next week if I work hard, stay on plan and Body Magic away. :).

holy moly!

I've lost another 4lbs! Thats 8lbs in two weeks.
I got my half stone award AND slimmer of the week.
I am really quite shocked but obviously extremely pleased too.

:woohoo:

Lost 2.5 pounds :) :) :)
Hope to get my half stone sticker next week!
Well done everyone!!

Congratulations everyone on this mornings weight losses, well done and keep it up..those shineys are awaiting us all!!

I lost 2.5lbs this week :) One more pound to lose for my club 10 yay!

Hi everyone,

Have been off plan for 1 week due to holiday (had a great time) & I only put on 2 lbs in 1 week - Yay!!!!

Will shift those 2 lbs off in no time, fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone.

Back