Monday weigh in

Hi everybody. This is my 1st post!

i have been on SW for 5 weeks now, but last night had my biggest loss of 4.5 pounds - hopefully will get at least 1lb next week to pick up my stone shiney!

well done everybody and good luck for next week's WI

Hey girlies! Lost 3 pounds this week! Wahoo! And also nominated for Woman Of The Year!! Having a tasting night next week and will have to do a speech with the other girls (think there's two) and then the group have to vote for their fave! Fingers crossed!!

Whoohoo Clairey!!! That's fab that you're also in the running to become Slimming Worlds next top model!! LOL!! Well at least you get to prepare your speech! i just got voted and was asked to go up infront of everyone to receive my awards and tell everyone how I felt when I first walked through the door on my first week, how I feel now, and what advice I'd give to people starting out!! Shaaaaamed!!! Now I've got a form to fill in for the national competition!LOL! But my prob is I can't find any pics of me to submit!! I'll have to scour facebook!! My friends are always tagging me in horrible pics!X

Well done also on your huge loss this week!! That's fab coz I know you've been a bit frustrated the past few weeks so I hope it's given you a bit of a boost!!XXXXX

Hi

First post, 8 weeks in, 1.5 loss this week.
Lost every week so far, sometimes more than others and can't always see why but going away this weekend so expecting first gain :(

Hey Megumi, welcome to Minimins! Well done on your excellent losses! No need to necessarily have a gain, you can go away have fun and still eat healthily, it just takes a bit of planning and forward thinking. Have a lovely weekend away!

Whoohoo Clairey!!! That's fab that you're also in the running to become Slimming Worlds next top model!! LOL!! Well at least you get to prepare your speech! i just got voted and was asked to go up infront of everyone to receive my awards and tell everyone how I felt when I first walked through the door on my first week, how I feel now, and what advice I'd give to people starting out!! Shaaaaamed!!! Now I've got a form to fill in for the national competition!LOL! But my prob is I can't find any pics of me to submit!! I'll have to scour facebook!! My friends are always tagging me in horrible pics!X

Well done also on your huge loss this week!! That's fab coz I know you've been a bit frustrated the past few weeks so I hope it's given you a bit of a boost!!XXXXX

Oohhh, do you reckon Charlie Speed will be there to hand out the awards? Ha ha! I know, I was really shocked when Marie told me! I'm not gonna write a speech out, but I'm going over things I want to say in my head. May even take the top that kicked it off, to show how big it is now, or is that a bit crap? I'm sure you'll find some photos hon. That's brilliant that you were surprised with yours. I'm secretly hoping that I get voted for but I'm not getting too excited, just in case. I'll have to practice that award losing face! Hee hee!!

And yes, the loss has done me the world of good, got me back to where I was about a month ago. I so want my two stone award, as soon as possible!

Welcome and congratulations!! Our new lifestyles are about choices, so maybe whilst away you could opt for things that could end up in a maintain, or loss? Whatever the outcome, have a fantastic time, and look forward to your next class on return, for support and/or giving advice to those in a similar position :)
Hi

First post, 8 weeks in, 1.5 loss this week.
Lost every week so far, sometimes more than others and can't always see why but going away this weekend so expecting first gain :(

I also won Woman of the Year in class so this gave me a big boost!! I was presented with a satin sash, a posh pen and holder, a certificate and a sticker!! And had to stand infront of the class and make a speech about how I'd done it and how I felt walking through the door that first week!! Reeeeally embarrassing! But nice!! Well done Soccermom on the same acheivement!X

A huge round of applause to you and an added wolf whistle lol.

How good must that have made you feel? Well done not only for the award but also on the huge acheivement of your weight loss. Keep up the good work, proud of you :D

EDIT: Oh my I started reading from the last page and now noticed all of you that are nominated and/or won your groups Woman of the Year. CONGRATULATIONS to you all, your an inspiration to me and the others here I'm sure.

For those of you not nominated, I'd like to say keep up your hard work and great effort, your stories are just as important as are your goals. We are all Slimming Worlds Woman of the Year in our own right!!!! hehehe.

Last edited:
I weighed in last night and STS for the 2nd week running and I'm totally gutted. Last week I was glad to stay the same as I'd be a little bit naughty but I've been on it 100% this week and have even started a food diary on here which I've found really helpful

I can't believe I didn't lose anything this week! :cry:Going to keep going this week but feeling a bit down :sigh:

Hello,

Just wanted to shed a bit of light on your STS - DONT BE DISHEARTENED ITS OKAY!!!!

You said you had a really naughty week the week before and you were lucky to STS.

If you hadnt have been so good last week i can tell you 99% certain that you would have gained. Sometimes our bodies take a little while to register the naughtiness and there can be a weeks delay on the gain - hense your STS.

Dont worry about it, now that it is out of the way you can have a good loss this week. Keep at it hun xx

First Week Weigh In

Hi,

I had my first weigh in on Monday and lost 4lbs which I was very chuffed with.

I didn't think I was sticking to the plan properly as I was having a mini choc bar every night after dinner, definately glad I was wrong :)

Congrats to everyone else too, for once in a long, long time I can say I know how you feel :happy036:

Well I have started to go to the gym this week (I have done 4 days throughout this week) :eek::eek:

I thought I may have STS but instead I have lost 3lbs!! Yippee, so this means I have lost my 2lb gain from holiday plus lost 1lb extra (this takes me to my 4 stone loss again) - I am soooo chuffed to get back to 4 stone loss again as I kept yoyo ing a few pounds each week.

Good luck to everyone who has their WI today.

Lyn

Down another 1.5lbs :)

Considering I had a birthday party and a wedding last week I was sure i had put on again, so am more than happy about todays weigh in :D

Congrats everyone else too :)

Congratulations to all those who've weighed in already.

I managed to lose 1lb. Truth be told, as evidenced in my 'I can't stop eating' thread, I am not sure I deserve the loss. However, it has spurred me on to make sure I stay on track this week, in case the naughty stuff is hiding ready to pounce onto my hips before weigh in next week.

I've maintainted this week. I will put this down to all the exercise I have done as I had 2 cooked breakfasts and a KFC over the weekend so the situation could have been dire. I am undergoing a fish week this week to kick start myself and put everyone under orders for next weekend to not let me fall off the wagon!

lost 5.5lbs this week! (was my first week of a restart) reminded me this plan DOES work and inspired me to keep on!! well done to all today xx

First week on restart of EE plan and lost 2 lbs, very pleased :D

Well done to everyone else on your losses or good luck if you havent already weighed in :)

Back