Monday weigh in

well done on the losses :) and for those with little gains, keep up the good work and we'll all get there in the end, sometimes the scenic route is the best way :D

i lost 2lbs this week and got Slimmer of the week so the big basket of fruit is now on my desk reminding me to be good at work.
its the 1st time for years that i can say i weigh 14st anything (even though its still at the upper end of the 14's) so its given me a kick to stay on track :p

best of luck this week everyone x

well done gyp!!! What a lovely feeling!!! I cant wait to get down to the next stone bracket its such a motivational feeling!! I might get a fruit bowl for my desk actually, thats not a bad idea!! xx

My second week on the plan - 2lbs off! :D

I have to report a truly pathetic 1lb off. Had hoped for more after my 1lb gain last week. :sigh:

Lesley pleeeease don't call 1lb pathetic!! I know you had the gain last week but you've now lost it again! Many people on this forum, myself included, see 1lb as a substantial loss- it's basically my average over the past 11 months since I started and I'm very proud of my total loss! Of course some weeks have been frustrating, and I have a whinge when I gain and didn't deserve to, but patience and seeing the long term goals and benefits have got me through! X

Agreed any loss is better than again
:):)

Well I was expecting to have a gain or STS this week as the whole weekend got the better of me, so I was so surprised when I got on the scales and LOST 2lb :confused:, Finally back on track after a couple of weeks of STS.

Good luck everyone, we can do this 1 day at a time.;)

Lyn

Cannot make it to go to the group today, will go tomorrow. Not too hopeful though ... Was in a very boring meeting, couldn't help having two choc biscuits how many syn is that? Sigh

Back