Monday weigh in

Morning weigh in............ +2lb grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........damn party at w/e i wouldn't mind i took my own little mini bar , measured my vodka - 350ml = 35 syns(i hope) n suger free juice. It was the table groaning with all the naughty food :eek:( managed to pick at the least naughty stuff until the italian triffle arrived boohoohoohoo i tried i really did! Then found myself gorging on a bowlful!!!!Then the chocs were winking at me and the birthday cake i took home for OH i also ate cos he didn't want any! I'm not happy with myself but new week,new start lol ;o)

Jo x

2lbs off today - absolutely delighted!:D
---

Hi all, I lost 1.5lb this week. I'd been good all week so think I deserved the chinese meal and huge sunday lunch at the pub!!...First time I've really strayed off plan since my hols at the beginning of August and I was expecting to sts but was ecstatic to have still lost some....

onwards and downwards all...

Beebee
xxx

i lost 1.5lb this week :)

now means ive lost 2 stone 13lbs (41lbs) altogether and 8.5lb left until target :)

Well Done to everyone who lost this week.

I managed to gain 3lbs - dire. Just don't seem to be able to stay on track. Stressed and down at the moment, hopefully can shake it off and get back on track. It's not the end of the world, although was gutted to have gained so much.

STS for me this week- happy with that as it hasn't been a 100% week. Hope to report a loss next week- fingers crossed!

1 1/2 lbs off this week :D well done everyone on your losses and those with a gain or STS, fingers crossed for a loss next week x

4lb loss tonight. 15st (and half a lb - don't forget that half a lb) gone since December 1st 2008... but now out of range by 2.5lb. i got to make the decision now. but one good thing - i saw the GP a few months ago -
and asked the ideal weight for someone my size - i hit that tonight.

NHS Calculator puts BMI at 24.9. I started at 57. now just to decide what to do about being out of target :)

Well done to those who have lost, good luck to those still to weigh-in, and have a great week for those who maintained or gained.

I lost 1/2 pound this week after a weekend of food fun, SO AM EXTREMELY LUCKY! Back with the plan now and on speed foods this week :)

Wow well done Ian that's amazing!!! You must feel so proud!!

I lost 1.5lb this week - which i didnt deserve and so am really pleased!! 1.5lb to go until my 2 stone award!!! Im going to try really hard to get it next week!! :D

Well done to everyone for your losses and happy STSs. Those who have gain or unhappy STS im sure you'll get it off next week! Just keep up the hard work xxxx

You are so close now!!!!! Well done :)

Glad you're OK with that Meli!! I lost 5.5lb this week!! Completely gobsmacked and very very pleased as I feel it's deserved for all the good days/weeks I've had and haven't been rewarded for over the last few weeks! It also means I got my 4 stone sticky and just as importantly dropped down into the 11 stone range which has been very long awaited! So chuffed!X

PS spot the obvious mistake!!! I pasted the wrong quote!! LOL!X

Back