Monday weigh in

I don't like to swear, but it's been a sh***y weekend and didn't bother to update my food diary it was that bad....don't even want to go to WI as I'm afraid of what the scales will say (and also don't know if I'll get a chance as guests are still with us today).

Good luck to everyone else weighing in and those who have already lost at WI today- well done :)

I don't like to swear, but it's been a sh***y weekend and didn't bother to update my food diary it was that bad....don't even want to go to WI as I'm afraid of what the scales will say (and also don't know if I'll get a chance as guests are still with us today).

Good luck to everyone else weighing in and those who have already lost at WI today- well done :)

ooooo i so know what you mean hun.
the scales are going to show a gain for me tonight....and im gutted....tempted not to go but i am going too....worse still its my birthday and my pressie is a big fat gain,lol!

lost 2 pounds this week my first real loss:)

Oh my goodness Rachie, that's an outstanding loss, especially when you have so little to lose. Hope you've been eating properly despite the stress?

Well done Cordwell, slow and steady wins the race. I'm glad that you haven't given up despite the first couple of weeks not going according to plan - Keep up the good work :)

Well done all on some brilliant losses.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUVERICK!!!! :birthday:

Meli, Luverick im feeling the same as you, i know its a gain and im pretty peeved at myself about it. The worst possible thing to do now would be not to go to WI.

The only way you can draw a line under it and move on is if you know what damage has been done. So lets all go to WI, take the gain on the chin and we'll get it all off next week!

You never know, we may have managed a sneaky loss, imagine if you didnt go and missed that!!!

xxxx

Now just weighing myself on the wii fit each monday. At the moment dont really want to go to class, i will see later

1lb on for me, not surprised after the week Ive had :break_diet:but i'm ok with this.

This is a new week so bring it on!!;)

Good luck everyone

Lyn

Hello, can I join you all? Am fed up this week because I stayed the same despite not going over my syns limit for the week. Maybe I need less syns?? (I had about 95 over the 7 days, most of them due to a meal out on Wednesday night at a friend's house.)

Still, a new week ahead... just trying to resist the banana cake a colleague has just brought in and put on the end of my desk ;)

Wk 1 - 3lb
Wk 2 - sts :mad:

1.5lbs off for me this week, well done on the losses, sorry to hear about the gains..keep going, and a brand new week for the maintains. Well actually a new week for us all. Good luck all :)

'Course you can join batgirl, don't worry about an STS, your body is probably adjusting to losing 3lbs in the week before, which is a lot to lose in just 7 days!
Hope you're still managing to resist the banana cake??!

Well done Sue, great loss :)

Well done all on some brilliant losses.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUVERICK!!!! :birthday:

Meli, Luverick im feeling the same as you, i know its a gain and im pretty peeved at myself about it. The worst possible thing to do now would be not to go to WI.

The only way you can draw a line under it and move on is if you know what damage has been done. So lets all go to WI, take the gain on the chin and we'll get it all off next week!

You never know, we may have managed a sneaky loss, imagine if you didnt go and missed that!!!

xxxx

thanks hun!
as expected i put on 1lb!!

OMG! 4lbs off this week. Got my half stone award too - brilliant!
------------------------------------------------

Start date: 6th September 2010
Start weight: 13st 9lbs :cry:

Target weight: 10st 7lb

Total loss in September: 8lbs :D
Total loss in October:
Total loss in November:
Christmas in Goa 9 weigh-ins to go:xmascheers:

Woohoo!!! lost 3.5lb now back under 3.5 stone for the umpteenth time, had a day off today cos is OH birthday but already i'm making SW friendly soup for work and have meals planned till Fri then i'm away for the week all inclusive .......i know i'll put on at least 7lbs but i know when i come back its straight back to SW even though it will take me a few weeks to get off!

Jo x

3.5 lbs off for me this week - had a gain of 3 lbs last week though, which I felt I didn't deserve. Glad it's off again though.

Good luck for the week ahead

Back