Monday weigh in

Hi everyone, I lost another 1.5lbs this week. Really glad to shift that .5, it was irritating me, lol. I did not have a good week, in relation to eating, we ate out twice, and had two take aways so I am now keeping my fingers very crossed that it doesnt all come and bite me on the a£$e next week; trying to stay focused and motivated.

Morning all!!

Well done on the losses!!!

Luverick 1lb on is brilliant for a bad week, especially as its your bday!!

I somehow managed to lose 0.5lb last night!! I could see the scales flicking between a STS and 0.5 off and im really really pleased!!

No more mucking about for me! 1lb until my 2 stone award, i WILL get that off next WI!!!

xxx

Morning all!!

Well done on the losses!!!

Luverick 1lb on is brilliant for a bad week, especially as its your bday!!

I somehow managed to lose 0.5lb last night!! I could see the scales flicking between a STS and 0.5 off and im really really pleased!!

No more mucking about for me! 1lb until my 2 stone award, i WILL get that off next WI!!!

xxx

snap!! 1/2 off for me to. I was hoping for more, but not to be. I have had a great week so hopefully with another this week it will show on the scales next.

I know i'm being greedy wanting more, but it cant come off soon enough for me.

I did win slimmer of the month though with a 13 1/2lb loss, so no complaints here. :D

another 1lb off for me, not a huge loss but better than i deserved after eating the chocolate orange that should have been put away out of my reach :p

back on track this week, well done on all the losses ladies and gents
x

Well done all losers. I didn't weigh yesterday so will weigh at today's group. Fingers crossed I lose something!!

1/2lb off for me, wish it could have been more but will have to try harder this week.

I did have a very nice curry with everything on Saturday night so could have been a lot worse.

All in all I'm happy with 1/2lb :)

Well done all you losers :) keep it up :)

Gained 1.5 :cry: how did this happen??

2lb off last night... whoops... even further away from target now.. Assuming a loss or maintain next week - then going to call again - the new pics showing me as being exceptionally thin.

Gained 1.5 :cry: how did this happen??

Oh no hun!! Im sorry (((hugs)))

Maybe water retention? * week? Not going to the loo?

Im sure it will come off next week, you might get a lovely big loss if your extra good!! xx

Oh no hun!! Im sorry (((hugs)))

Maybe water retention? * week? Not going to the loo?

Im sure it will come off next week, you might get a lovely big loss if your extra good!! xx

Thanks pesty. thinking about it, I guess the 2 pound lost last week wasn't real, coz I didn't feel like I lost 2 pounds, really. Hope I'll lose something next week. I had lots of fruits today.

my weigh in is monday, i lost 1.5 this week, I had two bad days though , I want a bigger loss just for the boost ...

Thanks pesty. thinking about it, I guess the 2 pound lost last week wasn't real, coz I didn't feel like I lost 2 pounds, really. Hope I'll lose something next week. I had lots of fruits today.

Its a pain when that happens, great at the time but a right downer the next week!!

Glad to hear your going for it next week, its really easy to get demotivated by these things! Good luck for next week hun! xx

hi everyone my name is joanne its my 2nd week! the first week i lost 5lb this week i put on 1.1/2 i'm gutted i know why though i drank way to much wine at the start of last week and i got a chippy i have no idea why is did it i really went off track but i'm all over it now! big loss next monday i hope!

lost another pound this week :)

Back