Monday weigh in

Brilliant advice hun, i would rep you but apparantly i have to spread the love a bit first! lol

I would agree with all of the above and suggest uping your water intake.

Also you need to consider that sometimes the body just needs a gain, no-one knows why and it's terribly frustrating when you've been good but it does happen. Stick to it, be good and you'll reap the rewards next week!! xx

Cheers beautiful...I shall deffo try upping the water do tend to have Pepsi max rather than water most times .

A 3lb loss for me today for the week, so chuffed, now at 12.00 exactly. Hopefully next week will see me in the 11's!!!!

Well done Sue- that is great! It's a great feeling when you know you are just that close to the next number down :)

No WI for me tonight as we have a party to go to, but scales at home are showing .5lb loss, but will get officially weighed either Tues or Wed.

Good luck to everyone today!

stayed the same this week which I am ok about. Kids off last week so lots of days out. Like to loss 2 pounds this week and get into the 10S

- 2 1/4 lbs for me, which I'm happy with. Brings me under 13 stone, so the scales don't look QUITE so bad

Well done everyone else with a loss or STS, and I hope those who gained aren't too disheartened

Yippee!

I lost another 2.5lbs this week, got my 1.5stone award and was slimmer of the week! I wanted to lose 1.5lbs to get my 1.5 stone sticker but to do the 2.5 is a real bonus and I'm really pleased with that.
Also, this now means that my weight is below 16stones for the first time in 4 years!
Feeling great!

Good luck to all those yet to weigh today!

sts this week which I am ok about. Like to get into the 10s - need to lose 2.5 pounds.

Well done Sue- that is great! It's a great feeling when you know you are just that close to the next number down :)

No WI for me tonight as we have a party to go to, but scales at home are showing .5lb loss, but will get officially weighed either Tues or Wed.

Good luck to everyone today!

Enjoy the party hun and good luck for when you do WI XXX

lost 1.5 lbs this week. quite shocked coz i ha a bad day sunday ! thankful tho, be good this week...I HOPE !

Lost 1/2lb this week but am thrilled because last week was a bad one for me, all the stress at work combined with an office full of cakes and lots of wine! Back on plan this week - despite the kids being on half term which can play havoc with my good intentions. Note to self - keep off the trick or treat sweets on Sunday!

First one, and i lost a grand total of 3lbs its not brilliant but hey it's a start aint it... Dnt think this week will be a good one, got Alton Towers and Halloween parties to try get through haha x x

Shelly Star 3lbs is a brilliant loss and not to be sniffed at!!! Well done huni, you should be pleased!

Well done to all losers so far and i have everything crossed for those who weigh later (including myself!!)

xxxx

i lost 3.5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!
totally over the moon......that makes 46lb(3st 4lb) loss altogether and just 3.5lb left until target!!!

TARGET I AM COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!

I've have lost 3lbs this week and I got my shiny 1 stone award sticker. Feeling really happy! Well done everyone and good luck for next week. :)

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]==[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Start date: 6th September 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Start weight: 13st 9lbs :cry:[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in September: 8lbs :D[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in October: 6lbs :D[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in November:[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Christmas in Goa 5 weigh-ins to go :xmascheers:[/FONT]

Back