Monday weigh in

Thanks everyone and well done to all who posted after me - we've lost some packs of lard between us haven't we! :p I'm amazed at the amount that I've lost in 2 weeks especially as I'm eating 3 times a day now which I haven't done in i don't know how long! :eek: I've also continued to drink on a weekend and have had 3 or 4 vodkas Friday Saturday & Sunday both weeks and I've eaten at the same time as OH has been munching his takeaway which is between midnight and 1am which I know can't be good for me! :eek: At least being able to continue the weekend routine has made me feel that I'm not missing out on anything ;) Good luck to those of you with later weigh-ins! :clap:

Blimey Paul, you're doing brilliantly!!! I'm off to bed now, but I will have a read of your honest account tomorrow.

Excellent losses everybody!

Paula
-x-

Well done everyone! 3 off this week. 10 off in total, mini target of 1.5 lb for next week to take me under next stone. Speed and superfree foods here I come.......

I just wonder how much weight has been lost on Slimming World. Weigh in for me was last night and I expected to STS but have 1.5lbs...only 4lb to go for my PAT.

:happy036:

1lb gain this week but I know where I went wrong and am back on it this week.

Here's to a loss next week.

I lost 2.5 this week after time away for my birthday last week, really chuffed, had a great few days and managed to stick to plan with ease (extra veg ordered with everything - even breakfast!)- roll on next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done everyone on your excellent losses. It was my first week weigh-in and I lost 2lbs. I'm not sure if that's good or bad for a first week! :confused:

Well done everyone on your excellent losses. It was my first week weigh-in and I lost 2lbs. I'm not sure if that's good or bad for a first week! :confused:

I know how you feel, I lost 1lb on my first week and was not impressed!!! But, lost 3 last week and another 1.5 this week, so it's all worth it in the end.

Have a great week this week x

Finally found a WI this morning after my meeting be cancelled yesterday due to snow, set out to leave fora meeting last night but was too dangerous to drive in. So I went to a another meeting this morning and I have gained 1.5lbs. So my mission for this week is to get that gain off plus an extra 1/2lb for good measure :p

half a pound off this week, which was a big relief after 3 nights out but was an angel the rest of the time...hope to have a better week this week otherwise will start to risk dropping out of the club10!

another pound gone

Thanks pesty!! Got 1.5 off!! Hehe!! So now half a pound off target!!
Well done for all losses!!
Hugs
Aims xxx

Hi All, I joined SW last monday and this weeks weigh in lost 6lb!!! Was amazed, i seemed to eat so much and found it a doddle! Really enjoying it atm!
Came on here to have a poke round for some recipes! Lovely to join you all! xx

Hi All, I joined SW last monday and this weeks weigh in lost 6lb!!! Was amazed, i seemed to eat so much and found it a doddle! Really enjoying it atm!
Came on here to have a poke round for some recipes! Lovely to join you all! xx

Well done on a great first week. The best thing about SW is that you can eat so much and not feel like you are on a diet.

Welcome Selwonk and well done on that loss! :D I had a similar first week - it's really great for keeping you motivated!
Well done to all the other Monday losers.........nearly time to do it again! :p

Back