Monday weigh in

Lost 1.5lbs this week, which wasn't as much as I was hoping for, but a loss, nevertheless :)

Have a good weekend, everyone! x

Hey guys I'm new to Monday weigh ins. Just decided to move classes so start this Monday coming, hopefully will be more motivating. Good luck all for this week

Welcome 'oldboiler' to Team Monday!! Loving the name by the way!! Hope you aren't younger than me- that would make me feel old!!!X

I lost 1lb this week - bit disappointed, as have been really good, but was stuck in most of the week due to snow, so am sure lack of exercise didn't help.

Hope you all get the results you want today!

Another 2.5lbs this week - very pleased :D

My weigh-in isn't until 6:30, but I want 3lbs off to get my stone award! I'll try to think thin in order to clinch it, lol

Hello everyone, i've been so off the plan the last two weeks, i've not even wrote in my book or out i feel so bad! But i have lost 2lbs and to be honest i aint even trying, the snow has sent me to confort eating haha
So now i am giving myself a shake and i am gonna be extra good for the next two and 1/2 weeks for christmas!

So hoping for a better loss this time next week x x

1.5 lbs for me this week.

I put a pound on this week
icon_sad.gif
It is getting harder for me now. meal out friday and party on sat night

Wow some good losses again - congratulations! :D
Commiserations to the STSs & fingers crossed there'll be movement in the right direction next week! :p

I dropped another 3.5lbs which gives me my 1 stone shiny! :clap::happy096::clap: I hadn't realised there was a half stone one otherwise I'd have snaffled that as well! In fact I still might! ;)

Anyway the hard work really has to start now as the xmas lunches, nights out etc are kicking in with a vengeance and I'm easily tempted especially when it's cold and miserable outside! I really don't want to lose the impetus just because it's xmas so I'm cancelling it - end of! :p I wish..........instead I'll have to rev up the willpower.......
Good luck to all of you who weigh in later - hope the scales are kind to you!

0.5 off for me, not bad considering I've eaten everything in sight. Don't know if its the weather being cold n dark. Hopefully do better next week. Well done to all Monday weighers :eek:)

Hi everyone!

Hope you don't mind me joining in as I weigh in Mondays too. Lost 2lb this week and received my 1/2 stone award..chuffed as nuts! Well done everyone :D

Well done for all the weight that's been lost this week! I lost a pound this week... but my will power is waining a bit now... all the yummy food in the ad breaks is making me want to be naughty EEK!! xx

Back