Monday weigh in

I have been MIA from this board as I kind of lost track and have been up and down since I came back from holidays in September, but I've decided to have a fresh start again. First WI and I've lost 4.5lbs :)

STS this week!! After 3 really bad days I'm quite pleased with the result, although overall disappointed because I want to be seeing progress towards target now!! Well done on all the great losses this week!X

Well back to class this week after a 4 week absence .... 2.5 lb ON! I deserve it!:devilangel:
On the plus side I had a flaming great Christmas and New Year and have started this year lighter than last year. Am not giving up!

Great losses everyone!! Good kick start to the new year!!
I lost 1.5lbs this week!! Well pleased as hiy club10! Yey!! Only another 2.5lbs to the mini target i set myself!!
Come on lets get another gd week!!
Aims xx

Hello huni bun!! Well done on the loss!!! Hope you had a good xmas and new year :) xx

Hi, hope you are well too & feeling better!

I'm good thanks had a great Christmas & now 100% committed to getting 3 stone off. I'm really positive & apart from a wobble Friday evening stuck to it 100%.

This is 3rd time lucky on SW for me, the last 2 times I started I got pregnant :eek:

XX

This was my first WI after I joined last week. I lost 5lbs! :D Totally chuffed, especially because I couldn't believe I could eat so much and lose weight :)

Brilliant support on here helped of course... ;-)

Last edited:
well after week one of trying to do SW alone i have lost 2.5Ib :D and it was easier than I thought......thank god for mug shots...thats all I can say :D:D:D

Lost half a pound. Pleased with a loss but think I've hit my plateau - since I got my two stone award, I seem to just be hanging around at the same weight. So frustrating! Oh well, here's to a bigger loss next week!

Back