Monday weigh in

Hi, I lost 6lbs this week, restarting following 6 months off plan :-(
Well done to everyone this week and good luck for next :)
Sarah x

i re-joined slimming after 8 months off the plan my first weigh in is 2morrow and im actually excited! god is that sad haha! ill let u know how i get on ive been 100% this week so hope ive lost :)

Heya everyone. I started the SW diet last Monday so first weigh in, in the morning. Nervous but excited. Got a wii fit board yesterday so going to start going on that as well at my 3mile walk twice a week :)
Good luck xxx

Hi all!!

I also started SW last Monday. I did it in 2003-4 and lost 4 stone, but but have eventually put 5 st back on ( through sheer laziness and knowingly eating the wrong stuff ).

Its gonna be interesting to see how things go tomorrow. The last time I did SW they didn't have EE - I've had 3 EE days this week and I'm not sure how they're going to work.

Good luck to all Monday-ers tomorrow!!

Hi everyone, after a couple of years of a growing waistline & too much going on in life I've decided to get back on track with SW. Looking at all the posts here is a real inspiration. Keep it up everyone :)
Oh and I'm intending to hit my 10% target by 1st April (20lb in 11 wks) so any tips would be v welcome.

Good luck to all of the returnees / newbies this week.

I lost 1lb this week. I'm ok with that but it's easy to get disheartened when you see the massive losses that other people have. It seems to be taking me ages to get to my first half stone (especially since I put on over Christmas). I have next week planned out - hopefully will make it to my half stone by next week if I stick to the plan 100%.

Hello all,

Been on SW one week now & first WI tonight. Had a big nite out on Saturday which I had planned for in advance (flexisyns) - just hope it hasn't done too much damage as I have been a saint for the rest of the week! We'll see later on........

Good luck to all Monday weighers this week!

OMG!!!

My first weigh in today and I lost 8 lb!! I really can't believe it, as I went to bed last night concerned that EE wouldn't work for me.

Admittedly my initial weight was after a 'pre-diet blowout' (and I'm using bathroom scales) but it's really good to have such a kick-start to my weightloss. It puts me at 16st 8 - would hope to be in the 15st bracket by the end of Feb which would be amazing!

Well done to everyone else on their Monday results, and good luck to those that are stepping on the scales later xx

Just 1lb loss for me this week. This is where I usually just say "sod it!" and go back on the rubbish food................but I'm not going to this time. :D

1lb's a great loss - over a year that would be 52lbs or 3 stone 10lb!!
Don't ever let a small loss put you off, or even a small gain. Look at the bigger picture and stick with it! You can do it!!
Well done, and well done Squeako :)

2lb down for me ! woop woop.. I have a curry night out on friday and thursday a day long meeting with buffet so will be very good all week to ensure it doesn't ruin my wi !

2lb for me which is what I was aiming for considering big work Mexican night out with too much food and booze and a birthday BBQ. Luckily I planned the BBQ so all 10 guests were on a red day that day with me. They all sacrificed bread too :) I have great friends!

That's my half stone off and on my way to full stone and finding it pretty easy ;)

Good luck everyone else

Well done everyone on their losses......1.5lbs off for me this week, slow, but steady eddie!!! No * week for 8 weeks, so still fluid retention boohoo!!!

Heya everyone. My first weigh in today and ive lost 6lb 10 :) mega pleased as this was without proper exercise, i guess it does help i like on a third floor flat so quite a workout whilst carrying shopping and baby lol xxx

Last edited:
Back