Monday weigh in

So, are we already for our WIs today!?!

Good luck Coco and Kate, I hope you get the results you deserve x

I'm feeling confident for a loss this week. God knows how much it will be though, as I never do what I think I should. I have done red days all week though and feel so much better.

I have done a lot of exercise and have lost 4" this week, so lets hop the scales correspond with that!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE X

kate2962 said:
yes its my first since starting last week I have been good so am expecting a good loss! I will be SO gutted if it isnt

Good Luck Kate! I hope you get the loss you are hoping for :)

Hi Margery,
thanks for the good luck!
wow - u've lost 4"? that's amazing!!!!! well done. hope u do well at WI too.
will be back on later to post my results & read up on how we hav all got on this week...
c

Woohoo - 1lb off! It's excellent considering I spent the week at my parents including going out for a fancy 3 course meal.

Isn't it weird how 1lb loss can feel different depending on the context of the week? Some weeks I can feel down if I've "only" lost 1lb - this week I was just hoping not to gain so 1lb feels like a big achievement.

Good luck to all of my fellow Monday weighers.

My first week doing it at home. I've lost 4 pounds. I'd like to aim for 2 next week.

Well done everyone on your losses

Just weighed myself, doing SW online, 1st WI an I've lost 5 an 1/2! I'm so pleased with myself. Well done to other losses and good luck to those who are waiting to step on the scales

Well done everyone - some fantastic losses!! I've lost 2lb this week - and got my first stone award!!!

I'm really happy (particularly as yesterday was one of those days when I couldn't stop grazing - something to do with the 2 glasses of wine at lunch!!)

Good luck to everyone else!

Well done on all your FANTASTIC losses this week!
I've put a lb on... :(((
I have been excellent all week but the weekend was a big washout! Bottle of wine and a few pieces of quiche on Saturday at a party (have you seen the number of syns in quiche!!!!?!?) and then a meal out yesterday lunch where I couldn't resist cheese and onion pie and chips :( (although I did have garden peas with that! SS aren't they?)
ALso, I made a big batch of superspeed soup yesterday so hoping that will kick start this week! Fingers crossed!!

Good luck to the rest of you! X

Will be going to my meeting in about an hours time. Keep thinking thin sure that will make the scales read less ha ha. Fantastic weight losses everyone, great. Will post my loss (hopefully) later. Again, well done well done well done!!:patback::patback::patback::patback::patback:

Well done to everyone who lost this week - some excellent losses :happy096:

and for those that gained don't let it knock you off focus - today is a new day - onwards and downwards!! :)

I lost 3lbs so have lost half a stone in 3 weeks so I am very chuffed! :D

:( Not too sure whats going to happen tonight.

Have had a chest infection all week, have been good but have also done no exercise at all.

Found when I tried just made me cough so much had to stop, but back off to the gym before my weigh in as wish me luck.

Hi, all of your great weight losses are really helping me to stay motivated. I am doing SW by myself, trying to save a few pounds losing a 'few' pounds. I love all of the tips on this site as well, v helpful.
Managed to lose 2.5 lbs this week. :)

Thought I would join this thread as do my WI on a Monday :)

I lost 1lb this week, not the best but I only now have a few pounds to loose so I am not expecting a high loss. Also we did have friends round Sat for curry and a few drinkies so happy with that.

Been AWOL for the past few weeks....but this week I lost another pound. Glad I'm still losing, but gutted as I wanted to hit my 1 stone marker this week!!! Nevermind, there's always next week! lol

Well done for all the loses :D

Paula
-x-

Well done everyone :)

Fingers crossed for me tonight, had Chinese last night but a light lunch of low fat supernoodles today, really hoping for a loss.

2lbs off for me this week.... wooooooooooooow its offical IM IN THR 12 STONES NOW!! omg i feel so excited :) well done meeee x x

Well done Shelly Star :D it's a great feeling when you hit a target like that, revel in it and enjoy it, you deserve it.

Well done on all the loses this week all, there seem to be lots of big ones, YAY! :D

I lost 1.5lbs and 0 Inches. Been a bit of a wobbly week so I'm happy with that, although I am beginning to think that my weight is going to come off much slower the second time around. :rolleyes:

Oh well, chip chip chip it away :D

Back