Monday weigh in

well done everyone on your losses

my first week this week and I lost 7 1/2lbs I am so pleased :)

Hiya, 3rd weigh in for me today and i lost 1.5lbs this week making my overall loss 7lbs! Makes me wana keep pushing forward to the big 1 stone loss.
(sadly i had a bit of a flexi syn day today but i'll be back on it tomorrow ;))
Congratulations to everyone on their losses :)
xxx

Well done everyone. We had a bl00dy good week, didn't we? :D

Well done Kate, that's a great first week x

Well done everyone!

I maintained this week.

Well done everyone! I lost 3 lbs this week and I am chuffed to bits! I thought that I had perhaps lost 2lb... Of course, now I'm worried that the scales were being kind to me and I'm going to have to be extra good this week to keep the extra lb off! I'm never happy!

Have a great week everyone xx

Well done ladies, brillinat losses all round - except me! I lost 1/2lb. Can't tell you how disappointed I am. I went home and cried :cry:I went out on Sat for my birthday, no cheating, stayed within my syns too. Been 100% since I started SW 3 weeks ago and only lost 5lb in 3 weeks. My mate I go with has lost 10lb in the same amount of time and she's had some mega blow out days - don't you feel cheated when that happens!

Showed my C my food diary, all good there, she doesn't get it. My scales have always been same as SW and last night hopped on before I went 1.5lb off it says and go there and only 0.5lb. Hopped on this morning 1.5lb less than yesterday morning. What is going on????????? I'll keep plugging away and will drink plenty of water this week, hoping this might be the key, and do some walking and dvd this week and see how that goes for next week's weigh in. Any motivational tips people.

Well done everyone on your losses - I know I only lost 0.5lb but at least it's off than on - before anyone else says it!

:confused:
xxxxx

Kristel said:
Well done, everybody! Another week done ;)

Frankly, I don't know what/if I lost something. :( My scales are and always have been a bit unreliable but usually when I weigh myself multiple times, I can agree on the weight it shows the most (there is always once or twice where it varies around 1lbs). Hm, today my weight fluctuated between 4lbs :eek: and everytime it was different :confused: Guess, I'll try tomorrow again. I'm losing patience and am close to opening the window and see how good my scales can "fly". Have a good week, everybody!

6.5lb loss this week, although the hospital stay did help lol

Well done ladies, brillinat losses all round - except me! I lost 1/2lb. Can't tell you how disappointed I am. I went home and cried :cry:I went out on Sat for my birthday, no cheating, stayed within my syns too. Been 100% since I started SW 3 weeks ago and only lost 5lb in 3 weeks. My mate I go with has lost 10lb in the same amount of time and she's had some mega blow out days - don't you feel cheated when that happens!

Showed my C my food diary, all good there, she doesn't get it. My scales have always been same as SW and last night hopped on before I went 1.5lb off it says and go there and only 0.5lb. Hopped on this morning 1.5lb less than yesterday morning. What is going on????????? I'll keep plugging away and will drink plenty of water this week, hoping this might be the key, and do some walking and dvd this week and see how that goes for next week's weigh in. Any motivational tips people.

Well done everyone on your losses - I know I only lost 0.5lb but at least it's off than on - before anyone else says it!

xxxxx

Everyone loses weight at a different pace, you might lose a pound a week or even a 1/2 a week! It will all come off eventually :)

What plan do you do and how many syns do you have every day?

Saddle Bags said:

xxxxx

I know what you mean, my losses have been a lot slower than I'd like but I keep reminding myself that a loss is a loss and it's all in the right direction. Good luck for this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dont lose a fantastic amount either, but I know what you mean about others. However, you will lose weight at your own rate, I lost 2.5 first week, 2.5 second week (others were losing like 5 or 6 lbs) 1 lb third week, and this Monday just gone 1.5 and got my first sticker. Just keep going, you will get there.

Hi everyone. Last post on this thread for me as I'm changing my weigh in to a Saturday! Decided Monday's are no good for me as I often have a bit of a blow out at the weekend (all within my weekly syns) and I don't think it's doing me any favours!
Good luck to you all and I'm sure i'll see you around elsewhere on the forum!
V x

kate2962 said:
well done everyone on your losses

my first week this week and I lost 7 1/2lbs I am so pleased :)

hi Kate!
absolutely amazing loss, well done! you must be so so chuffed!!! think I'm gonna start coming for tea at yours! lol. whatever ur cookin seems to b workin!
c

Hi All, just a quick hello! I joined this thread when i joined my SW group end of Nov 10. I unfortunately had to stop attending after only 1 week when i broke my leg in the snow :(

anyways, leg is now better so i went back to class on 7th Feb, and lost 5.5lb in my first week!

I love the site and look forward to spending lots of time with you all!

Laura xx

Back