Monday weigh in

Well I have my first week weigh in today. if I have lost just one single lb I be one happy Bunny

I'm weighing in at 7pm. Think I've got a gain, been ill all week and I feel bloated :(

Well done everyone so far! I'll find out my fate in an hours time!

I lost 1lb :D 3lb to go to my 1 stone award!!!! Starting to really notice the difference now and loving it!! Godd luck to those left to weigh in, CONGRATS to those who have lost and a new week now for those that gained - let's smash this week right in :D:D

I put on 1lb... Not really surprised - I went away for the weekend and had 3 meals out and too much booze, so got what I deserved!

Snap! 1lb on but was away at the weekend at a wedding with a fantastic dessert table, I couldn't resist so I deserve the gain.

At home for 2 whole weeks now though so no excuse not to get back to 100% as it's been a couple of weeks since I have managed a 100% week :rolleyes:

Well done everyone for their efforts this week, whatever the outcome, you are all looking brilliant ;)

I lost 1.5 @ WI today & found out i got SOTM for Feb!!! Im going to use every ounce of will power to stay on track as i'm off to NY on Wednesday & no WI next wk...

I've lost 3lbs :) very pleased, the 5 an half hour walk up the peak district must have done me good. Definitely feel it today though lol

Only lost 1/2 lb...but at least I am half a pound less than last week. I am not sure where I went wrong but am determent to do better this coming week

Can I join please? First week today and lost 6lbs! Chuffed :D

Back