Monday weigh in

6lbs in one week? Well done. What did you do?

i made lots of the sw super speed soup - and was really just 100% all week , i normally have a good week and then a not so good week, this was my good week - im chuffed to bits :p........... also i knew i had to be really good to get my club 10 , so think that was at the back of my mind all week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-3lbs for me this week, hurray X

Help....I stayed on plan, within my sins and I put on 2lbs. 7 weeks in now so I know the diet, I don't understand?????

Ilovecake, I am a bit like you. Only lost 0.5lbs, like you also pinkboots. Lost 2.5lbs last week, 0.5lbs the week before. I seem to be all over the place. Was 100% on plan, ate loads of melon, grapefruit and drank lots of water. Perhaps I was waterlogged ha ha. When you do everything right and lose such a little it makes you feel a bit "how can everyone else lose such a lot and have over syns and I stick to it and lose only 0.5lbs." We just have to dust ourselves down and think next week will be better. Come on girls we can do it. And congratulations to all who have had great losses this week.

2lbs off for me :D

I was so close to getting my first stone but it settled on a 2lb loss so that's 13.5lbs off in 4 weeks. Really happy with that!!

Well done to all! I'm really happy, second week and another 2lbs off x

Hi everyone

Well done on the losses.

I only went and lost 3.5lbs today :D:D

So pleased as that is the most I have ever lost in one week, including my first!!! Red days are REALLY agreeing with me. :D:D

I also got SOTW for the first time ever :D:D:D

So pleased.

Stayed the same!! Boohoo!! Not great, but not a complete disaster as in theory going in the right direction!!!X

well done everybody
I lost 3.5lbs and have now lost just over the stone so got my stone sticker and slimmer of the week im still floating lol

I'm weighing in at 7pm. Think I've got a gain, been ill all week and I feel bloated :(

Woohoo, I lost 3lbs and got my stone award!!:D

Does anyone think its possible to lose only a little if you dont have any syns for a few days? Thanks for all replies.

Your daily syn allowance makes up an important part of the complete daily calorie intake. If you are not having them, or part of them often this alone will probably not have a huge effect, but may slow the losses.

If however, you are not eating enough when you have a meal, are not having all of your healthy extras and on top of that not having your syns, this will slow things down. Your body will start hanging on to the fat stored in your body and will not burn it off.

We had a lady in our group who has been trying to lose 1lb since Christmas to get to target. She has lost either 1/2 or STS every week. She admitted last week that she was probably not eating enough, cutting down her meals, not having her syns. She completely relaxed this week and went back to eating what she did at the beginning and she lost 2lbs and got to target.

Put on half a pound this week! I know exactly where it came from! ( damn u krispy kreme!!)
Now need to knuckle down this week and get rid of the pound and a half i have gained over past 2 weeks!!
Been looking on here for inspirational recipes so watch this space!!
Xxx

1.5lb off for me. Well done everyone on your losses, keep going we're all doing brilliant.

Today I WILL do my own diary, if I get time at work!, instead of butting in on Ellebears all the time! Not sure what I'll call it yet though.

Have a good week.

x

Margery Dawe, thanks so much for your useful post! So as from tonight more food, because come to think of it I felt a bit hungry last week, so perhaps thats it. But then come night I felt bloated and couldnt manage all my syns. I only work to 10 anyway, thats what our c told us to do. Will eat a bit more, perhaps go back on that fantastic choc pudding you posted ages ago. Its the only pudding I like really as it isnt made with quark/from frai so you dont get that sour taste I dislike.And got so confused with the syn values have just decided to have some as a treat. Perhaps thats where I went wrong, not enough choc pud!!!!!!!!

Well done, everybody! :happy096:

After STS last week :confused: I lost 2 lbs this week and have my first stone :D

Back