Monday weigh in

Woo Hoo!!

Lost 1lb and finally got my Club 10! Really chuffed as the last few weeks have been a struggle, but I got there in the end!!

Good luck everyone!

Woo woo so excited I lost 3lb :) :) :) this diet does work good luck to everyone else xxx

Brilliant losses so far well done :)

Roziee - congratulations, that's a fab loss.

I lost 1lb this week which is fab considering the fish & chips on Thursday, pub lunch on Saturday and cheesecake and ice cream on Sunday. Another 1lb til my 1.5 stone!

Hi all well done on losses. I've just done my weigh in at home as usual and I've lost 3lb I'm made up!! Good luck everyone who is yet to do their weigh in xxx

Roziee - congratulations, that's a fab loss.

I lost 1lb this week which is fab considering the fish & chips on Thursday, pub lunch on Saturday and cheesecake and ice cream on Sunday. Another 1lb til my 1.5 stone!

Congratulations, thats fantastic, and even after all the lovely food you had this week!! :)

Hi all well done on losses. I've just done my weigh in at home as usual and I've lost 3lb I'm made up!! Good luck everyone who is yet to do their weigh in xxx

wow- well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weighed in at 160.25 lbs (BTW why won't it let you put 0.25 lbs in on your 'current weight' will it only let you do whole and halfs?)

So that is -3.25 lbs for the week... this sounds good but

Week 1: -1
Week 2: +3.5
Week 3: -3.25

so overall it is only a net loss of 0.75 lbs in 3 weeks... which is pretty bad. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :S

hi you seem to have lost on the green and gained on the red so why dont you try and stick to green days? i do mainly green with the occasional red day dotted in when i feel as though i need a bit of extra protein! maybe your more suited to green days. xx

Hello Monday Weighers!

Im starting tonight!

Joined in October but had to leave due to personal issues and never quite got into it in my head!

Raring to go this time and looking forward to it :)

Ruth
x

gained 1/2lb this week :( ... it was expected but still hurts... feel really rubbish about it all. :wave_cry:

Lost 2lbs! Yiiipppeeeeee!!! Got my stone award and am now over half way to target! yaaaay!! :D

1.5 off for me - very relieved after a big fat ice cream on Saturday, a few choccie biscuits on Saturday night and a lovely Sunday dinner for Mothers Day yesterday, under strict instructions not to buy me choccies, so had a lovely bouquet of flowers instead - followed by some yorkshire puddings and apple strudel and cream - twice! Was good all the rest of the week but must stick to plan 100% again this week so it doesn't catch up with me.

Well done on all your losses and welcome to the newbies, you'll love it on here, everyone really helpful and friendly and full of loads of great tips and ideas.

xxxxx

hi you seem to have lost on the green and gained on the red so why dont you try and stick to green days? i do mainly green with the occasional red day dotted in when i feel as though i need a bit of extra protein! maybe your more suited to green days. xx

Yeah maybe you're right!
I'll try all green this week and will see how it goes :)
Thanks! xxx

Well done everyone who lost this week. I managed to lose 3lb, which was great as I have stayed the same for the last 2 weeks.
3 more lb and I'll have lost 2 stone!!

Only lost 0.5lbs again, BUT it is a loss. Stayed 100% on plan too. Oh well, staying with friends this weekend so it wont be good for the W I next Monday, but perhaps it may kick start something as I havent been off plan really since I started in January and with only losing 0.5lbs this week decided to just enjoy myself at the weekend coming up, then line drawn and back on track! What do others think? Do you think it may give my losses a kick up the backside if I go off plan for a day? Hmmm lol

Back