Monday weigh in

Hi Roziee

as already mentioned it is a contrceptive injection. 80% of people using it gain weight but because I eat healthily and exercise almost daily I thought I would be fine with it. Unfortunetly Literally the week after my first injection I noticed a weight gain, then I thought I'd try the second one 12 weeks later but gained even more weight! Apparently it makes your body think it is pregnant (Thus making it stop producing eggs) so it stores fat more easily, at least that is what the doctor told me (But it makes sense because I have no idea how I gained the wight otherwise, I don't get sweets, dairy (due to allergy) I only snack on fruit, maybe a yogurt and I eat well generally. She suggested I get off it due to the side effects but it is still in my system for a number of weeks.

love & light

Im so pleased, had my WI last night and lost 1lb. I was expecting to put on as I was on holiday last week and had eaten burgers, fish and chips and drank lager! I think that I did quite well in a way though as I didn't go mad, only having one or 2 naughty things a day and did loads of walking. Im really happy! x

I am so proud of you! You deserved this loss so much hun! Yay! So chuffed. I weigh 2moro due to bank holidayness so we'll see if I've lost anything but I'm doubtful. Well done again xxxxxx :D xxxxxx
Thank you so much for your very kind post. Hope you go on OK, we will all get there with perseverence, happy slimming. Once again, thanks misspinky (strange yr name, my granddaughter calls me nanny pink because its my fave colour) lol

All i can say is thank god i'm working 2m and unable to get to weigh in since i've been a very naughty girl! lol Scales at home already say +3lb. I've drawn a line under the whole wk and since the easter eggs and wedding celebrations are out the way there is nothing that should stand in the way of a fab wk ( with a 3lb loss) lol

Wow! Well done everyone :D You are all doing amazingly :) I put on 1/2 pound this week but weigh in tomorrow and hopefully will have lost it again however I have been eating a little bit of chocolate again :( I know I shouldnt have and I feel silly now lol but I hope it wont have made too much of a difference as I did alot of exercise from then on :) Good luck to everyone for next week :)

I hope I've lost :D

Tomorrow is a new day jazzy.. Chin up x

I hope so too Joanne.. Would be so nice to have lost 4.5lb lol I doubt that though..

Need a 2 lb loss tomorrow for my 2st award fingers crossed

Good luck everyone xx

Hi, weigh in at 9.30 in the morning, I could do with 2.5lb loss again. That would put me to the weight I was before I went on holiday. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone is well and get the losses that deserve.

Urgggghhhhh weigh in day had a 1 lb gain last week and am gonna have a whipping gain today had most off last week off plan and had A big party on Friday for my birthday and had somany choccies so have ate most off them so there not here to tempt me when i get back on the wagon today
Also off good shopping this morning :) x
Will report my gain when I get back x

Well after my weighing in last week I completely went off the rails and could not stop eating! I had a midweek weigh in and had put on :( . So from Thursday really was 100% and had no syns ( coz I had already had a weeks worth in those few days!) well my hard work paid off as I've just weighed in and lost 2lb! I am so happy with that and so relieved as it puts me back on track. So determined not to pig out this week!
Goodluck everyone I hope all weigh ins go well for you all xxx

I managed to lose 3lb this week :)
I was vvvv good, and also exercised lots which seems to have paid off

Good luck everyone!

I lost 2lb this week! I was so excited I did a little dance on the scales. I've been losing 1lb a week for over a month so this week I've been totally 100% and went home twice to cook for me & hubby rather than have take-away or a meal out with friends. I didn't feel deprived as I had such lovely meals planned that don't feel 'diety' but are totally on plan. It's the first week in ages that I haven't had a meal out and I've been able to work out my syns precisely (I was 1.5 over for the week which is nothing). I'm feeling motivated for another good week.

Good luck to anyone who's yet to WI.

2lb loss for me this week, bringing me down to 12.1, was hoping for the 12 stone dead this week. But still, its a loss! Woooohooooooo

I had a 1lb gain this week. But had 4 days where I was pretty much off plan. Have been totally on plan since friday morning, and intend on staying on plan. I want a good loss next week. I'm fed up yoyoing. Hope everyone else are ok.

Back