Monday weigh in

They hollys nan..

Well done for the loss.. Am dying to WI tomorrow morning as i couldn't weugh myself last week without a scale.

Hi all, can i join this thread... I started at 12.11lbs and am down to 11.2 & 1/2 still have 1 stone 2 to go (possibly more depending on how i feel) I weigh in on a monday night. My losses have REALLY slowed down the last few weeks but its going slowly.

Does anyone else start getting nervouse for weigh in on saturday lol ... its all i can think of !

I also start thinking about it, but because W I is on a Monday lunchtime it keeps me good over the weekend. If it was W I on a Friday lunchtime think it could be different. And my losses are one week 2lbs, the next half a pound. Being like that now for 5 weeks, so strange as I dont eat anything different each week really.We will get there, just think how much heavier we would be if we werent on S W. Good luck in your journey

I will be so disappointed if I haven't lost tomorrow. Have been good all week, also busy workwise so kept me on my feet. Last 2 days have done 5 holiday changeover cleans (now my apt needs doing!) and done 40 mins Wii yesterday and 50 mins today (burnt 643 cals).

Please, please a loss for me tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow. I am hoping!

I am hoping for a gain tomorrow!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I know it sounds ridiculous but I've been off plan for most of the week and can't seem to get myself sorted enough to get back on the wagon. I'm hoping that a gain tomorrow will be enough of a shock to get me motivated again. If I don't gain (and I totally deserve to) then I'll carry on thinking that it's okay to cheat.

I've already done this week's plan and shopping list so I'm hoping that I'll wake up really motivated - especially after I get on the scales.

Good luck everyone!

Good Morning,heres hoping for a loss later today,I have swopped to a Monday to help me stay on track over the weekend and so far so good!I have upped the exercise and have been 100% Will let you know the result later.Good luck!

My first ever Sts today but it is a * week and I know I have been really good. On the plus size I am now in my size 14 jeans and they fit just right and I have lost an inch from my waist so I am actually ok about not having a loss on the scales. Good luck to everyone else hope you get some good losses. Fingers crossed for a 3lb loss for me next week!!! Xxx

I put 2lb on. Totally deserved. It's my first gain since Christmas so I'm averaging a gain every 4 months which isn't too bad.

I'm feeling motivated for this week though - I've even dusted off the wiifit.

Good luck all.

I'm gonna need all the luck I can get!! Been on my hols this week that's never a good wi!! Xx

I don't WI till 7:30. But I'm not too sure how I feel ... It's not been a bad week but not a good one either. Kinda hoping for a sts xxx

Well us Monday weighers all seem the same this week! I only need 1lb to get my stone and a half, 1.5lb to get club 10 and 2lbs to get into the 13's - somewhere I haven't been in a long, long time. However, I feel soooooo bloated and uncomfortable today, not had a bad week but not had a great week so not confident at all of a loss at lunchtime which is making wonder whether to go this week or not. I know I should but will be so disappointed and angry with myself if I haven't lost anything. I won't be greedy by wanting to get all the above but just 1lb to get my stone and a half would be fab then I know I can easily do the others next week. Any advice?

xx

Go saddle bags. You don't know the result until you weigh, if it's a loss then great stuff, if it's a gain or STS it might just spur you on to achieve it all next week!

Good luck and let us know x

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

Well 2.5 on!! So pi$$ed off with myself, although I haven't been bad I obviously haven't been as good as I thought! I did make the silly mistake of having breakfast and a couple of cups of coffee this morning, normally on WI day I don't eat or drink til I've been weighed at lunchtime - just my thing I do!

Anyway, it's on, can't do anything about it now. It WILL be off next week and a couple more. So, now I need to get 3.5 off to get my stone and half, 4 for club 10 and 4.5 to get into the 13's. I have had a few 4 and 4.5lb losses before so I know I can do it.

My SW head is on and food diary at the ready for this week, I will get some more exercise in this week too and my promise to myself is I will stick to diet 100% this week and the rewards will reape next week!

Thanks for your advise Selwonk, I am glad I went or next week would have been more on!

Good luck everyone for your WI.

xxx

Lost 1.5 lbs this week, I want 2 lbs next to get me into the 12 stones again. Hope everyone else is doing well, good luck to those yet to weigh in.

Back