Monday weigh in

*puts on an extra thick soled boot* :p

Then you need to remind yourself why you're on sw in the first place.

I'll go first:

I'm 26 and shouldn't be this big

I want to have children.

Ive been I'll alot since being married and it's when ive piled on the weight alot in a short space of time- I want to feel good and healthy,

Your turn.

Shigby said:
I am def an emotional eater but for every emotion! Happy, sad, bored, tired whatever I'll happily munch :) I have v bad habits I am trying to break. I think I'm at that stage were I've just got demotivated. A kick up the butt is definitely needed!! Thanks :)

Know that feeling. I did a 'what type of eater are you' quiz and I was a stress, emotional, boredom and social eater - I'm doomed. Lol.
I've been feeling pretty demotivated recently on account of being tired which makes me really hungry all the time and I just try and get through it one hour at a time, forget the weigh in and just concentrate on distracting yourself for 15 mins at a time, that's the best I can do. Sorry if its not much help.

Well I feel so self conscious all the time I make up excuses not to go out.

I really have nothing to wear ( loads of nice clothes that don't fit and I want to wear them again)

My 6 year old keeps telling me I am a bit fat!! And I want my kids to think their mum looks good and to teach them good healthy eating habits ( that I never was)

I want to feel proud of the way I look not ashamed

Good therapy thanks xxx :)

Nan.. Remind everyone how much you have lost so far.....?

Vicki definately put your diary up and let us know when you have.. Everyone will pitch in and let you know if there's anything you can do to help your losses x
Ok yes I have lost 24lbs so far! Or 1 st 10lbs, so yes an achievement, but its sooooo slow now. C told me to up the body magic, could be a good reason for my slow losses now, errrr body magic, whats that lol (ugh ha ha)

hollys nan said:
Ok yes I have lost 24lbs so far! Or 1 st 10lbs, so yes an achievement, but its sooooo slow now. C told me to up the body magic, could be a good reason for my slow losses now, errrr body magic, whats that lol (ugh ha ha)

Exactly! You have done fantastic so far, so don't give yourself a hard time.. If you aren't exercising then maybe that'll help... I've started exercising myself this week hoping I can lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks! Let's hope so lol xx

"2 lb off for me! Very pleased X".....quote from Funcurls

Well done Heather.....we're both 6lbs to target! Go The Nurses!!! x

Morning,:wavey:
Hope everyone has a good weekend and good luck [not that we need it!] for Monday:grouphugg:

STS for me. Not too disappointed as we had the food/wine tasting for our wedding, and a work picnic and night out at the weekend.

Good luck everyone!

Lost 1lb. Really pleased as was struggling this week. Thanks to Roziee and dreamslim for the support xxxx :) good luck everyone xxx

A 2lb gain this week. Was expected. I had a bad week last week. Started over today, I'm determined to lose next week.

Grrr 1.5lb gain. I need to write everything down again, think there were too many sneaky syns last week :/. Ah well it's another week ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks like a lot of gains this week, do you reckon it's anything to do with it being half term last week?

Lost 1.5 and got sow!! So pleased!! :D xx

Back