Monday weigh in

I lost 3lbs this week and hit my first interim target of having a 1 at the beginning of my weight and am under 20st! I'm so happy.

Langara said:
I lost 3lbs this week and hit my first interim target of having a 1 at the beginning of my weight and am under 20st! I'm so happy.

That's fabulous huni ur doing great! Good luck in the rest of ur journey. Can't wait for your before and after pics :) xxx

Please could I join this thread? I'm a newbie to this, but have done slimming world before and am now returning having put the weight back on and more. I am doing this online and will have completed my first week tomorrow.

After an ice cream on Wednesday and a three course meal last night, I'll be happy with 1.5lb off tomorrow. Is that wishful thinking? We'll see!

NiaX said:
After an ice cream on Wednesday and a three course meal last night, I'll be happy with 1.5lb off tomorrow. Is that wishful thinking? We'll see!

I'm secretly hoping for a loss coz I've lost 3lbs each week the last 2 weeks BUT I'm being realistic and think it's gonna be a sts and anything else is a bonus. Haha.

I hope i loose this week cos it was * week last week but i drunk A LOT last night n din stick to vodka :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

I'm hoping to lose what I put on last week (3 lb). I've been at my parents for the weekend and been really good - refused bacon & sausage sandwiches both days and had salad (no dressing) and pasta when we went out for a meal. I did have one slice of garlic bread but that shouldn't make a massive difference hopefully.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. Fingers crossed!

We'll see :(

Id really like a 3lb loss. Cuz i seem to loose 2 on a good week! But it was * week last week so hoping for a big loss! Roll on tomorrow night :) good luck guys xxx

Morning, just been weighed lost 1lb:) still need 1 more fore my sw stone :sigh:. Its coming off very slowly but hopefully thats good!Off to take the dog for a walk soon:chores016:
good luck to all :gen126:

Was really hoping for a 2lb loss. Well am disappointed STS.

Gutted, its my second * week in 3 weeks and the temperature out here hit 39.5 on Saturday so maybe with the * week and temperature my body is holding water.

I lost 3lb!!! It makes up for last week's 3lb gain. I'm still 1lb above where my lowest weight has been but I'm hoping to get that and more off next week and finally get past the 2st mark and stay there.

Back