Monday weigh in

Reporting a GAIN of 2lb!! Disappointed but I know it all came from the weekend! Drinking and bingeing! Alcohol is the devil!!!X

hi all - gained 3 lbs this week - totally gutted , but know where it came from - will be super good this week :D - good luck every1 for a fab week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done everyone :)

3lbs off for me tonight, so a half until im back to my pre holiday gain and 1.5lbs till my 2 stone!

3lbs off for me :) its not too bad seen as its my first week back on it :) smiles x x x

1/2 off for me taking me to 12.9 from a start of 17.9 1/2. This week i plan to start the couch to 5k running app thing, take my minging lactulose with my porridge and oatbran, write a food diary and come back with a wicked loss next monday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

1/2 off for me taking me to 12.9 from a start of 17.9 1/2. This week i plan to start the couch to 5k running app thing, take my minging lactulose with my porridge and oatbran, write a food diary and come back with a wicked loss next monday!

Have you got a link for that app please?

I lost 2lb this week, happy after my big weekend. :D

Pnewton
C25k app. I use one called Get Running. It's free, plus you can listen to iPod/music at the same time, and the lady talks to you over the music telling you when to stop/start how long left etc so no stopping and starting to check times.
Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pnewton75 said:
Have you got a link for that app please?

I lost 2lb this week, happy after my big weekend. :D

It's on the apple app store for 59p :) it was really good the first day. U jog for 60 seconds walk for 90 basically for 30 mins inc 5 min warm up and cool down. I have my iphone in an arm holder thingie and i can listen to my music and it talks over the music and vibrates when u switch from jogging to walking. Felt amazing completing my first day :)

So have not posted on here for 2 weeks, why because I put on weight (only 1/2lb0 but I was gutted. I have been doing SW for 22 weeks andn have lost every week then due to being unable to exercise I put on weight.

So this week:-
Mon gym 1 hour
Tues 6 mile ride to work
Wed 30 day shred 30 mins
Thurs nothing
Fri swam 80 lenghts
Sat nothing
Sun 5k race for life.

What did I lose the 1/2 lb I put on.

So this week usual gym and nothing else, but I am writing everything down.

So lets see what happens only 1, 1/2 to my 3 stone shiny.

Back off my holiday in Turkey a week All Inc!!! Dont know what the scales will say Monday, but hey I did get a nasty little tummy bug so all is not lost lol!!!!! And I have got into a pair of jeans today which I havent worn for about 4 years, just thought I would try them on, wasnt at all optimistic!!! Whey hey, so perhaps the scales will be kind. A tummy bug on holiday isnt nice though is it, and the food looked gorgeous as well. Still managed quite a few malibu and cokes though!

Having a pretty testing weekend this weekend. Burnt food yesterday and ended up having to have fajitas :( then tonight, am babysitting for my friend coz they're away for the night and managed to use yoghurt instead of fromaige frais in my curry which curdled instantly so ate what I could but threw most of it away. My friends house isn't exactly slimming world friendly so am gonna be STARVING in the morning. Gotta fight every urge possible to order a pizza.
On a side note I now have a small understanding of what parents go through, lol, I went shopping to buy some food for my sw tea and just from trying to get in and out as quick as possible (the kids are 2 and 4 and hate shopping) managed to pick up the wrong thing and so fried was my brain that it wasn't until it actually curdled that I realised!!!!!! :)
These things are sent to try us (wouldn't change the kids for the world though)

Wow this week has flown over - can't believe it's nearly weigh day AGAIN :)

hollys nan said:
Back off my holiday in Turkey a week All Inc!!! Dont know what the scales will say Monday, but hey I did get a nasty little tummy bug so all is not lost lol!!!!! And I have got into a pair of jeans today which I havent worn for about 4 years, just thought I would try them on, wasnt at all optimistic!!! Whey hey, so perhaps the scales will be kind. A tummy bug on holiday isnt nice though is it, and the food looked gorgeous as well. Still managed quite a few malibu and cokes though!

Aww no hun tummy bug sounds horrible - especially on ya jollies :-( How long did it last for? Hope you're feeling better now xx

acc said:
GOOD LUCK TO ALL,hoping for 1lb to make my SW stone, will let you know how it goes.

I need 2 for my stone but hoping for 3 to catch up with my friend x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

Back