Monday weigh in

Well done to all losses so far. I have Sts this week but I'm putting it down to a *week. Good luck to those yet to weigh in xxx

Hi, lost 1lb today now 14st 10lb,have set myself a mini goal of 14.7 on 14/7 [my birthday] so will weigh in next thursday and hope I have done it!! Also trying red this week to see if that helps normally EE.,GOOD LUCK AND WELL DONE TO ALL XX

1lb on for me - totally sick! Know where I went wrong but can't seem to stop going wrong! :( Hopefully better result next week - well done and good luck to all of Team Monday xx

3lb off for me. Woo hoo I'm back on the horse!

xxxx

Katerpillar said:
1lb on for me - totally sick! Know where I went wrong but can't seem to stop going wrong! :( Hopefully better result next week - well done and good luck to all of Team Monday xx

I know how you feel, I had 1lb gain this week. I also know where I'm going wrong, but can't stop. I need a padlock on my mouth, that'd work.

Booo. Went to SW weigh in this morn being taken by my consultants superior as mines away in honeymoon. Now my scales said I had stayed the same this morn (having lost 3lb earlier in Wk to allow for birthday celebrations) so given I was same weight on my scales last Wk was a bit shocked to be told I'd put 1lb on!! Gutted! :(

Hi, I only started last Monday so this was my first week. I managed a 2lb loss which I'm really really pleased about especially as I failed spectacularly on 2 days. One of which was yesterday so I'm worried that won't show on the scales till next week. Ho hum.....I've drawn a line under it, think I'll be doing that a lot!!

Well done! It may show next week but it's happened so move on. If it were me (which it is a lot lol) I would have 2 low syn days ASAP to try and stop a gain! Usually works :)

Angela2107 said:
Well done! It may show next week but it's happened so move on. If it were me (which it is a lot lol) I would have 2 low syn days ASAP to try and stop a gain! Usually works :)

Thanks Angela, I will try and keep today and tomorrow low on syns...going well so far! Good luck with your weigh in :)

Ooops gained a pound enjoyed a barbecue and a few naughty ice lollys back on track as of NOW

Well after a week on a S.A.S plan to help with my static weight I have lost.....

3 1/2 lb:bliss:and got my 3 stone award:bliss: so I am very happy today.

Now just need to shift the last 9 1/2 lb by 6th Aug.

3.5lb off for me today!

I am very pleased with that, especially as I got my stone and a half award. Very happy bunny.

After last week's disappointing (but not unexpected) 0.5lb loss only, I'm back on track tonight with 2.5lbs and my first half-stone award! Absolutely thrilled :)

Back