Monday weigh in

Lost 2.5 this week and I am so happy partly because I ate out twice. I made much better choices with my meals though so it just goes to show that this really is a healthy way of life and gives you the tools to eat (within reason) whatever, whenever and more importantly WHEREVER you want to. :)

Hope everyone has got and will get the results they hoped for this week!

I'm 1.5lbs down which brings me that little bit closer to the 1 stone award. Not as close as I'd hoped to get this week, but it's within grasp for next Monday.

May your weeks ahead be trouble (and syn) free!

Lost 2.5 this week and I am so happy partly because I ate out twice. I made much better choices with my meals though so it just goes to show that this really is a healthy way of life and gives you the tools to eat (within reason) whatever, whenever and more importantly WHEREVER you want to. :)

Well done on your loss this week.

Just wondering...

I haven't tried eating out yet - did you do a lot of research beforehand?

kazzini said:
Well done on your loss this week.

Just wondering...

I haven't tried eating out yet - did you do a lot of research beforehand?

Sort of. I don't research individual places but I make better choices so I went to a curry house and instead of my usual passanda with peshwari naan and keema rice I had tandoori chicken (no sauce) and plain rice. Same with tgi's, instead of burger onion rings and chips it was steak, mash and veg. It's still got syns but I think it's about just choosing the lowest syns rather than thinking 'sod it' and blowing it. That's my opinion anyway, there are some that would disagree.

Got to target last week and lost another 1lb this week. Getting better losses atm than before, think its all the melons I'm guzzling! Well done everyone!

Well done to all who lost this week:jelous:

Well it looks like its all slowing down. Only lost 1lb this week, need to kick start myself again to reach my goal by 6th August. Only another 8 1/2lb to go.

I lost 0.5lb tonight. Better than I thought, I did expect a gain!

Next week I'm hoping for at least 2lb off. So it's back to planning and making sure I get at least 1/3 superfree.

Well done everyone!

very very very happy to report a loss of 4.5!!!! thats huge for
me, the most ive lost is 4lbs and that was my first week, since then its been 1s and 2s. so after 3 bad weeks im happy to say im offically 1st 3lbs lighter!! my club 10 is now 2lbs away :D roll on next week xx

First day back on slimmers yesterday after stopping for 7 months and piling on the pounds... stone and a half to lose so fingers crossed! Well done to everyone :) x

Back