Monday weigh in

Stackhead that's a,azing, well done!

2.5lb off for me this week and I got my 4stone award!!!! :-D

Thats amazing! +3.5lbs for me! Whoops! But im really aware of where it came from!! Roll on a huge loss next week? Xxx

I also weigh in on a Monday. I lost 1.5lbs this week. Gonna up the exercise this week and aim for 2lb next week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i did it!

theres the 1st stone gone :)

i lost 2.5lbs last nite, grand total 14.5lbs in 5 weeks :D

ps well done stack.great result!

My loss pales in comparison Carrie. 14.5lbs in 5 weeks!! Thats fantastic!!

:party0011: Very very very very well done!

xx

not a bit!!! ur doing great,

my next wee mini goal is my club 10,

in 11.5lbs time :)

Jade - WELL DONE! and congrats for getting your award :D

Carrie - it shouldn't slow down too much (lets hope) but you'd deffo have it before September is done and dusted. I BELIEVE IN YOU!! Please imagine an over enthusiatic american type voice saying that and you'll get the effect i'm after :)

xx

Jade - WELL DONE! and congrats for getting your award :D

Carrie - it shouldn't slow down too much (lets hope) but you'd deffo have it before September is done and dusted. I BELIEVE IN YOU!! Please imagine an over enthusiatic american type voice saying that and you'll get the effect i'm after :)

xx

i hope to, i have a holiday week on Monday 29th Aug:break_diet: (holiday thurs 25th - wed 31 aug) so i am hoping to not do too much damage over the week...i may be good Mon - Wed, and then again Thurs - Mon, to see if i can even STS...;)

But then i will have to get stuck right back in again!

i do WI on Mondays at class...but usually come Friday or Sat...i do start to think...did i do enough to loose anything....was i good enough...did i exercise enough...

:eek: anyone else ever think like that....or just me..:sigh:

carriebrad said:
i do WI on Mondays at class...but usually come Friday or Sat...i do start to think...did i do enough to loose anything....was i good enough...did i exercise enough...

:eek: anyone else ever think like that....or just me..:sigh:

That's exactly me. I was aiming for a 3lb loss this week and have been soooooo good. Sadly I'm now scheduled for a night out on Sunday at an all you can eat Chinese. God help me. I weigh at home so I'm seriously debating weighing on Sunday instead. I don't want one meal out to destroy all my work this week and I know by Tuesday/Wednesday, any gain id have from the Chinese would have gone. Rambling now and explaining myself away to myself!

Back