Monday weigh in

Yes good luck to all tomorrow, it will be my first weigh in and I'm really nervous :/ x

I am hoping for a good weight loss tomorrow. Is it just me or do other poeple have rituals for WI day - i have exactly the same food every monday, make sure i go to the loo at exactly the same times, wear the same clothes etc.. it sounds ridculous but if i dont do it i feel nervous lol..

Eek is it Sunday already? I've had a couple of off track days, 1 alcohol induced (I normally don't drink) which added to the off trackness. I have done loads of exercise (3.5 hours in total) so I'm hoping to get away with a STS but I know it's more likely to be a gain. At least I'm back on track again now and raring to go with a fish week.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Ugh. So don't feel ready for WI not been naughty just don't feel lighter this week. *hides*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am overjoyed. 10st 13 this morning. Am now in the right stone bracket, just a few more lbs to go!

Woooohhhhhhoooo!!

As you can see am chuffed.

Well done Sue you are a real inspiration. I have to wait until later to weigh in. I am hoping it is a STS or maybe 0.5lb not been a good week.

Well - as I thought last night I gained 1lb. Not the end of the world and totally deserved as it included 2 meals out and 2 take-aways. This week I'm determined to lose that pound and more taking me to overweight rather than obese. There's nothing out of the ordinary planned for this week so I'm going to be 100% and have 15 or less syns each day - no saving them up. I'm also trying fish week to see if that boosts my losses.

lilaloves - I LOVE the photo of your fridge!!! What a great motivator not to raid it :) :)

Great losses so well done folks and chin up helzzz, 1lb is just a teeny gain which you will shake off in no time :)

I agree - that fridge is awesome! I recently bought some magnet strip to make my own stickers for the fridge (I don't go to class) - I will definitely do that tonight now. I also have a dry wipe board with the number of weeks til Christmas and the number of pounds I want to lose by then. I then wipe them off as I lose weight. I find that helps me.

Well done! Happy Birthday too

Had half a pound gain this week. That will be off next week plus more.

Back