Monday weigh in

Half off for me today, very happy with that as was off plan most of the week (after being total off plan the week before) already decided I'm going for it hammer and tongs this week. Lol. Need to get rid of the rest of the 3.5lb gain next week.

Hey guys,

Haven't been here for ages.

Lost my mojo- someone give it back to me pls?

Lost 3 stones 2 lbs since march.. Been fasting this month and not had much joy losing weight... 1st week of fasting saw 0.5 lb gain but have managed to lose it this week...

Only half off for me. I didn't do bad apart from the cake on saturday. Never mind it is a new week and its going down not up and that is the main point.

Well done to everyone.

Wooohooo! Lost 2.5lbs this week and got Slimmer of the Week. Sooo pleased. :D

Lost 2 pounds tonight - i was expecting more tbh as i had tried extra extra hard but i am still v. happy.

Well done to everyone else!

Charley

Well after last weeks 3.5lb gain, think week i ....... Gained another 1.5!!! Ooof feeling very bloated! Theres only so much i can blame on * week! My heads just not in the right place! I always leave group feeling motivated but just cant seem to do it :( xxx

Congrats on everyone's losses this week :)

I put on 1/2lb this week but pretty happy with this as it's star week and i haven't exactly been an angel this week.

Well done to all you losers this week!! If you haven't lost or have STS ALWAYS remember, it's not about 1 week and there are plenty of opportunities to pull it back again!! Never let a gain make you feel negative about the great thing you're doing for your body and mind!!

I lost 1/2lb this week! Pleased enough but not elated as feel I deserved more, but looking forward to a better loss next week, infact absolutely determined!!X

I haven't logged on in a while as I'd lost my mojo....but I got it back a few weeks ago! Yay!

.....and this week I lost 1.5lbs! :eek:)

Paula
-x-

doing it slowly but i've made it to 14 stone 6 ...lost 11lbs in total! So happy gotta keep going see if i can get the total to a stone by next week. :D

1/2lb off again this week, was hoping for more, but I've spent the weekend in bed with a migraine and not eating (made me feel sick) and through not eating, means I haven't been able to produce a magic sausage! (tmi?) Surely that would have given me at least 2lb off if I'd managed one?;) Anyway, it's a loss and I'm more than pleased!

lost 3.5lbs this week :)

delighted, thats 18 in 6 weeks

Back