Monday weigh in

Wow, SOTW tonight.:D

2.5lbs off!!

Got my 2.5 stone award :D

Nurseshortie said:
Hi everyone I'm new to this and also weigh in on a Monday, hope you dint mind me joining in?.

My first weigh in and I lost 3 lb i now weigh 10 st 12.5 lb and haven't been that weight for years :D

Well done everyone else on your losses xx

Lesley x

Well done you - all your hard work paid off and your meals are obviously working!! Really pleased for you :) k x

I put on 1lb last night :( :( :(

I just knew I hadnt lost but was hoping for STS. I think I overacheived last week as I lost 3lb but was ill for half the week so had a feeling this affected it.

Still disappointing even though it was expected. I actually had quite a good week food and exercise wise as well.
Ah well, never mind and back to the grind.

Well done everyone else on their losses!!

Well done everyone!

OMG, had to get on the scales twice!

6lb loss - largest loss I have ever had.

I am now in the normal and not overweight category.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1.5lbs off for me this week - chuffed as I wasn't expecting a loss this week due to a big loss last week, a day off plan and a sneaky peek on the scales midway through the week - that's it no more of them!!!

Good luck every one on your WI's today!! :) K x

really sad feeling a failure. put on 2 lbs. Would have been more if I did not get back on track Saturday. Feeling awful. Went to shops this morning and got couscous, rice and pasta. Never done couscous...how does everyone eat it? damn my big mouth :(

cous cous is easy to make, just boil water and add same amount of water to cous cous. Leave for about 10 mins with a lid on it. I find it bland so if having with meatballs or something else, I just flavour with a crushed Oxo cube, salt, pepper and garlic.

Back