Monday weigh in

Well I've had 4 weeks off and somehow still managed to lose 2lb so I'm very happy! And that's even with the added weight of my gorgeous engagement ring that my boyfriend proposed with a month ago today! (hence the 4 weeks off to celebrate! Lol!)
Congratulations! X

I have weigh in this evening, but it's not going to be good after nearly 4 weeks off plan. Yesterday morning my scales said I'd only put on 1lbs, this morning they told me 6lbs! Oh well, what will be will be, just got to get my head into gear and get back on track, it'll soon shift then, fingers crossed!

Will will be back on here later this evening to hang my head in shame and report on the official weigh in!

Well I can report that my sccales were correct this morning, my official weigh in says that I have put on 6lbs over the last 4 weeks. :cry:

Oh well, I enjoyed every morsel of it, but back on plan today - been 100% so far with no syns used. Going to try and use very few syns now until the weekend and then have some wine Friday and Saturday evenings, but still be well under my weekly syns total. :)

1lb off for me!! Not really good enough considering I put 2.5lbs over Christmas- I'm seriously shaking myself this week and getting back on track!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well sorry to stop the stream of losses but it was 2lb on for me, that's my first wi since week before Christmas so I'm happy with that. It would have been a loss if I had wi last week!

STS - :(
I knew I wasn't brill last week, but thought I'd been good enough for a mini loss, especially with the Body Magic too.
Oh, well, on we go - 100% this week, back to keeping a food diary to keep myself in check. Only 5 syns yesterday and lots of superfree foods. Now I'm back in work I will naturally be more active as I'm on my feet most of the day.
Here's to a loss next week - I'm determined!

Well done Monday weighers! Here's to the start of a bumper loss week :)

1lb off for me. Not happy with that really as I seem to have got stuck in a rut of only losing 1lb, whereas in November I was on 2 and 3 lb losses.

Lost 4 this week - Yay - which means the Xmas gain of 2 is gone +2 :D

1lb off for me this week, and I FINALLY got my stone shiney, yayyyy!! :D
SO happy I STS at the 2 xmas weigh ins so havent got any of that weight to lose. Not bragging just amazed at my (usually none existent) self restraint!

mattymoos said:
well done every one I got my first half stone this,it was my first week and lost 8lbs

Brilliant loss!! well done ul b there in no time . Keep up the good work :)

Back