Monday weigh in

shebedee said:
I lost 2lbs this Monday and that brought my total loss since August 2011 to 4 stone and 1 pound. I am happy with any loss and a 1 1/2 to 2lbs loss a week( as long as it's regular) will mean about half a stone a month. When you have a long way to go, that's fantastic. I've never been as successful as this in shedding fat before.
I know the fat won't come off as quickly as it did when I first started - but now I'm living normally (without feeling as though I'm "on a diet" )and my day to day life is just normal and incorporates SW methods naturally. No more yo yo weight for me.

I couldn't agree with you more. A loss is a loss at the end of the day and that's what I want without following a diet. :)

Have had a lovely dinner of Chinese chicken flavoured chicken pieces, mushrooms on jacket with cheese allowance and stir fry for my super free. It was Loveeeeeeeeely and filling!

Synned my sauce and had a malteaser bunny for pud! :)

Hey,
I am new to this site and go to a Monday evening SW class! I have been doing slimming world for 2 weeks. My first week I lost 2.5 lbs and the second I lost only 1.5lbs. I was rather disappointed as I have done loads of exercise both weeks and have stuck to the syns allowance. I was hoping for a stone loss in the first month but its looking rather doubtful! Anyone got any good tips?

Your losses are about right for a starter.... dont be comparing your losses to others. Everyone is different and will lose different whether it be pounds or inches.
Keep your chin up :) Ive only lost 4.5lb in two weeks and I know its better for me than doing it the Cambridge weight as i piled it all back on. Slowly slowly wins the race :)

I started Slimming World last Monday. I am hoping for a slow and steady weight loss. I lost 4stones a couple of years ago on LL and have put a stone plus back on. I never got to my target weight so am hoping to lose 3 stones over the next year and change my lifestyle.

Have loved the food and eaten loads. Let's hope I lose something. Even a pound a week would be good. Over a year that would be 4stones!!

I agree.. I looked through my book and most of ny losses are 2lbs which is fab as when I do go off plan I tend to only gain 1-2lb as the weights coming off regularly and slowly.

Although, I'm star week arrived early so not positive about weigh in tomorrow!

Good luck everyone. I'm actually quite looking forward to weigh in (first time for everything). I tried doing weekly syns this week as I tend to go out most weekends so, working on the basis that I have the full 15 today (which I prob won't) I've only gone 8 syns over for the week and feel great about it.
Problem is, I think tomorrow until weigh in is gonna drag as a result. Lol.

Me and my partner do Monday weigh ins at home following the slimming world plan! Defo better doing it at the beginning of the week sets me up with motivation for the full week! Determined to stick to it this time! Lost over 2 stone then but a stone back on! I will be thin x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nervous about tomorrow. I've had two good weeks (-4lbs and -3lbs) and I think I may just stay the same or even have put on a pound or two. It's star week as well. *fingers crossed* for tomorrow. Hope everyone else does well! Good luck!

I'm with scrapmouse, this is my first weigh-in after initial weigh-in, really scared!
Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

I am praying for at least a 3lb loss tomorrow! Gonna start exercising soon as i know when you start muscles retain water, so it seems as you've put on weight, so figured if i start after my 2nd weigh in i should be ok by the 3rd one! I'm nervous/excited! Eating my dinner after though haha

-2 whoooo hoooo!! After 2week STS its coming off!!!! But gutted I missed my 1st target of 1/2 stone by 1/2 a pound but got that to look forward to next week :) and it's my payday!!! Happy Monday everyone!! Well done!!! We are kicking butt :D

Today is one of the days I'm gutted I dont got to a group becauseeee
I'd get a shiney sticker today *eeekss

4lb off! Taking my to 1stone loss in 3 weeks
This is the best I have ever done.. EVER
No sneaky syns where i've pretended they are not there.

I lurveeee Slimming world Wooohooo
:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Back