Monday weigh in

Ive only lost half this week

couldnt stay to class as I was late doing tea. I had a crap week, not stuck to it. Had a blow out valentines meal and also had to mind my friends 2 kids while she was in hospital. So I just grabbed toast etc and didnt syn them, was busy with 6 kids in the house haha.

Stuck to it 100% today and will from now on for some good losses.

hana84 said:
Ive only lost half this week

couldnt stay to class as I was late doing tea. I had a crap week, not stuck to it. Had a blow out valentines meal and also had to mind my friends 2 kids while she was in hospital. So I just grabbed toast etc and didnt syn them, was busy with 6 kids in the house haha.

Stuck to it 100% today and will from now on for some good losses.

Good luck with the rest of the week!!

Congratulations on the 0.5lb off. It's not 'only'. If you put on do you say you 'only' put 0.5 on?? Lol. I know I don't. :)
Xx

looks like I let everyone down, I put on 1/2lb
Pure excuse I know put it was bloody hard last week with 3 boys off school.
I have set myself up so far today with a 1000m swimming and about an hour walking my dog and sticking to the easy day spot on today!!

I will get myself losing this week, I promise!!!

Hi All, Hope your all happy with your losses this week. 3.5 off for me this week :) and now in a new weight bracket (stones) It makes all the difference when you can see you dropping between the stones....well to me it does anyway.

Chuffed.....but also dreading this week...have 2 meals out for my other half's birthday lol..... but i am going to try try try to be goodish :)

Best of luck everyone. Have a good week :)

Hannahmou said:
1 1/2 off this week, despite eating an entire box of Guylian seashells, so you could say I'm impressed but hardly deserving!:break_diet:

Yum :D

t11cky said:
looks like I let everyone down, I put on 1/2lb
Pure excuse I know put it was bloody hard last week with 3 boys off school.
I have set myself up so far today with a 1000m swimming and about an hour walking my dog and sticking to the easy day spot on today!!

I will get myself losing this week, I promise!!!

At least it wasn't a massive put on, head down this week and I'm sure you will lose that plus more :) good luck :)

At least it wasn't a massive put on, head down this week and I'm sure you will lose that plus more :) good luck :)

Awwww you havent let anyone down! we all have gains and losses, but just put that behind you and start the week afresh- next week you'll most likely have a better loss :)

Awwww you havent let anyone down! we all have gains and losses, but just put that behind you and start the week afresh- next week you'll most likely have a better loss :)

lol oops this was meant for t11cky! :) :p

-2lbs for me again this week even though I've been really bad... hoping it doesn't catch up with me next week!

2 and a half on for me this week :( been staying away from this site as I've not been sticking to the plan, only have myself to blame, but should post and read more on here as it's times like now when I need it more.....got to get my head back into it

1 lb on for me bugger, ok it was my birthday week and I did indulge a bit, ok a lot lol. But back to plan tomorrow. Well done everyone.

Back