Monday weigh in

This was my first week and I am happy to report a 9.5lb loss

Oh well Done, thats fabulous!! What a boost for a first week. Keep up the good work.....:)

Hello

Have been doing Slimming World for 7 weeks now and have lost 12.5 pounds and have been sow twice

love this diet its great xx :p

daiseydoo31 said:
Have been doing Slimming World for 7 weeks now and have lost 12.5 pounds and have been sow twice

love this diet its great xx :p

I have been doing it 7 weeks too :))) welcome to the forum :)

1.5lb off for me this week. Well chuffed :D
Also takes me to a nice round 20lb lost and I'm around a third of the way to goal!! Yippee!!

1/2lb off for me this week. Am a bit disappointed as I felt I was pretty much 100% this week and thought I'd at least lose a couple of pounds - we had to do a food diary for group and I averaged about 12 syns a day. Had a funny tummy yesterday so not sure if that had an effect?

Weigh In

Lost 1lb last night and got my Club 10 award. Really excited about getting it. never thought would be able to stick to the diet but i have. really chuffed with myself. :D

well done everyone on your weight losses :)

sl1nkyminny said:
Hi! I lost 4.5 pounds this week! I so happy I practically lost another from all the dancing lol

Fabulous well done! Did you do anything different do you think to have a good loss? X

hi keldelaco!
the only thing i did different this week believe it or not was move my fruit bowl! i moved it from the kitchen table to the living room table and i was amazed by how much more fruit i ate! I often found that when i went in the kitchen i often didnt go for fruit but would make toast and syn for it but this week! as it was in the living room i found i just reached for an orange or an apple and munched it there and then! and didnt even think about toast or chocolate or being tempted by other things in the kitchen! the amount i fruit i eat in a week i managed to eat in about 4-5 days! I have never really been big fruit or veg eater! I have also started drinking chinese green tea! I dont know if this has anything to do with it! and iv also stared eating scan bran twice a week to make me more regular (EMBARASSING) as this is the only part of the diet im struggling with lol! =]

I've STS again this week, probably something to do with the massive strop I had last Monday night (and into Tuesday) when I kept eating and drinking just for the sake of it!! :D

Well done everyone:)

Back