Monday weigh in

Well I stuck to Success Express last week (never again by the way, it was horrible!), and I only lost a tiny little half a pound!!! Back to EE this week me thinks :)

Paula xx

I can happily report a 4lb loss after my first week - yay!

I gained a pound! Not surprising though eaten crap all week!! =[ back on 100% bought extra fruit and veggies this week to ensure that I do! Just feel a bit disheartened! Gonna go read the inspirational stories tomorrow to make sure I stay on track!!!

1.5lb off for me - this is very good as I had a big night out on Friday! Am now only half a pound off my 3 stone award! Typical! :D

Wannabe-a-minime said:
A fabulous 4lbs off for me tonight! So pleased as I've been messing about for a few weeks now, up and down like a yoyo! Onwards and downwards now hopefully

Wow well done!! That's a fantastic loss. What did u do diff?

I put 1lb on! I can't seem to get past 13st 9!!!! Arghhhh

Some good losses there. My losses seem to be small and slow. Would love a few big ones especiallybon weeks where i seem to hover around the same number,
I know its best to lose slowely but i am so desoerate to get to where i want to be.

Mcmini said:
Some good losses there. My losses seem to be small and slow. Would love a few big ones especiallybon weeks where i seem to hover around the same number,
I know its best to lose slowely but i am so desoerate to get to where i want to be.

I'm the same it's understandable! ESP when I look in the mirror and m still fat lol

Hi
Been lurking for a while. Today lost 1.5lb which takes me to a stone off. Quite proud as going it alone with help of this fab site. Although its bitter sweet as got my 1st award last Aug but left class and put it all on but onwards and upwards

Best of luck with your weigh ins. I have sts, no suprise been unwell so too much comfort food. Need to get strict and plan ahead to stop self sabotage.:asskick:

Gained 1lb 10oz but after the amount of junk food I ate on my birthday and eating out 4 times in one week im actually pleased with it, I'd allowed myself (mentally) a 2lb gain and came under! Would defo had been more if I hadn't kept up body magic! Going for a big push this week 3lb or more so I can get in the 12s!! I was last (briefly) in there in 2009! X

I sts bit gutted hardly ate, had no
Syns because I have been really poorly :( goes to show if you don't eat enough.... Boo!

Just started sw again from home after flalling off the wagon lastbyear. Decided on a Monday morning weigh in.
So 1st wi today. My Wedding is in 6 months, so got to do it this time!

Back