Monday weigh in

Just found this thread. I lost three and half pound this week but hadnt eaten before weigh in, was a tad hungover!!! and I was out 2 nites. i have 2 nites out this weekend too so dreading weigh in on Mon. I just hope I havent put it all back on. tryin to be really good but having moments of weakness!!

Well I lost this week.....at long flippin last!!!! :D

It's been a long hard slog since the end of January, not really achieving much at all, so I'm hoping that this is the start of the weight shifting again.

Paula xx

I have but 2lb to lose to reach my goal. I have been very good all week, exercised when I should and even increased it. But did I lose my 2lb this week :banghead: noooooooooooo I sts. I am so desperate to lose it its killing me.:argh:
I need to lose this week so will be extra good and continue with my exercise as before.

I will lose it :innocent0001:

Same to go as me, blooming frustrating isn't it! We CAN do it! :D

All the best for tomorrow Monday weighers!

My first weigh in tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to report back in here with a smile on my face!
Good luck everyone else :) x

I stayed the same this week, had a really good week eating out lots, just shows that good choices and syn saving the rest of the week means you can enjoy yourself every now and again.

Down 2lb and got slimmer of the month.
Officially half way to where i want to be.
Need 2.5lbs to get my 2 stone award.

STS but not too bothered after a good loss last week. Stuck to plan but probably need to do more exercise & eat more superfree.

Speed soup at the ready!

I've come back from group on a complete high! 3.5lb loss this week taking me to my 1 stone award:D

Left group with three shinier yay!

1stone , slimmer of the week again:eek: and slimmer of the month.

Back