Monday weigh in

Good luck everyone for today

Lost another pound this week.....*phew*

I hope everybody has good weight losses this week :)

Paula xx

jade.xoxo said:
I'm really worried about weigh-in next week though, i've been reading about star week and that on the forums and see that people gain and since I'm due on on Thursday next week I'm really not to sure what to expect at my next two weigh-ins.. just hope i can keep losing, really don't want a gain lol

It's not like that for everyone though, for me that week is fine but the following weeks weigh in I always feel bloated and sts regardless of how good I've been. X

1lb off for me this week. :)

My weigh in is at 7pm, nervous to say the least! haha

Just got back from weigh in, 5 & 1/2lb off today. Get in!!! :D
Gained Club 10 membership!! :D

Good luck to the rest of you!!

half pound down..phewwwwwwwwwww was major stressing as wasnt really on plan next week..back on plan today jkust had homemades kievs from the magazine.yummy :D

3lbs on :( bit gutted but couldn't really be helped this week, didn't realise until last Monday that this was the week I had a gig, takeaway in with family, meal out with friends AND a friends birthday drinks all in the same week (all booked pre sw)! Been on plan other than these events and made the best choices possible but just goes to show overindulging won't do me any favours! Think in part its cos I've been eating the food my body has become less used to and not been ticking over as "regularly" as usual shall we say! (tmi sorry!) Oh well, next week will be a good one! X

3lbs on :( bit gutted but couldn't really be helped this week, didn't realise until last Monday that this was the week I had a gig, takeaway in with family, meal out with friends AND a friends birthday drinks all in the same week (all booked pre sw)! Been on plan other than these events and made the best choices possible but just goes to show overindulging won't do me any favours! Think in part its cos I've been eating the food my body has become less used to and not been ticking over as "regularly" as usual shall we say! (tmi sorry!) Oh well, next week will be a good one! X
good luck next week scarlett.. i think sometimes we need a little kick up the bum,,start of a new week now..im sure next monday there will be smiles all round :D

Well done to all who lost this week and keep it up and don't get down hearted if you gained.

Well I wanted 1/2lb loss to get to goal and WOOOO HOOOO I lost 2 1/2lb so blew my target out the water.

So happy its unbelievable, now to maintain my lovely 4 stone 13 1/2lb loss. But wouyld like to lose the last 1/2lb to make it 5 stone.

Hi, guys!

First week WI on a Monday. It's a gain but not stressing about it as I've jumped from Thursday WI. A very short week this week! Looking for a good loss next week!

Not only that I've not exactly been on plan, the vino trolls accosted me on both Friday and Saturday nights, they came with the bread witch in toe!

Line drawn! Pretty big one as well this week!

Well done to all the losers!

Cheer up everyone who's in my boat!

I put on a pound :) smiley face is because i normally get weighed in the morning in my gym clothes and dont eat anything first, but i just got back tonight from a weekend away, ate breakfast, lunch and tea and dressed in jeans. Was planning on getting weighed tomorrow night instead but decided last minute we will go away tomorrow for the day, so had to go tonight. So by my reconing i really must of lost at least 2lb and that would of got me my 1st. Im sooo looking forward to next weeks weigh in now lol.

Lost 6 lbs this week :) and got my 1.5 stones and Slimmer of the Week

Think i'll join in here if thats ok.
Ive made the decision to stop going to group to get weighed. Never stayed to group as its not for me, so basically paying 4.95 to get weighed each week.
So I will be weighing myself in boots each week and post my results here :)

This week I have lost 1lb.

Back