Monday weigh in

I lost 2lb this week which was good but mostly from the gym, eating went quite off track so any tips for lunches would be Great x

Well done everyone! :)

I was in A&E so couldn't go to class! Now have crutches too :( boo!

Ruth
X

KylaM88 said:
I lost 2lb this week which was good but mostly from the gym, eating went quite off track so any tips for lunches would be Great x

If you have a search there are some fab lunch idea threads. Sorry I'm unable to post a link from my phone! Xx

2lb off for me this week which i'm happy with as had hungry days and ate loads.

Got my body magic bronze too - first person in ny of my concultants classes to get any which shocked me because bronze is so easy to do

I lost 1.5lbs this week, total now since 23 Jan 15.5lbs :)

next mini goal is 1.5 stone so 5.5 lbs to go and then 10% :)

Just wanted to say goodbye to the Monday. Weighers I moved this weekend and will now be weighing in on Thursday's ! Good luck on all your loses for the future! Terrrrarr losers lol (the good kind obv) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Everyone.

Hope you don't mind me joining this group.

I have been doing SW from home since 9th Jan, and have currently loss 19lb. I weigh in every monday morning, as soon as i wake up. The time can be different, as i wok different shifts. I do SW at home, as i can't get to a group near me, nor at the moment afford online membership. So i do it by the support on here, and the books i buy off ebay.

Not really looking forward to WI tomorrow, after a little slip yesterday and TTOTM. Aiming to be 100% now on.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

x

Wish I was getting weighed tomorrow, sadly its changed to Tuesday this week due to bank holiday. Arghhh. Very annoying as it makes me more tempted to wobble!

2lb off for me this week which i'm happy with as had hungry days and ate loads.

Got my body magic bronze too - first person in ny of my concultants classes to get any which shocked me because bronze is so easy to do

Well done. I don't know about other groups but I found that the one I used to go to didn't promote body magic, I had to approach the C about it and had to badger her for my awards when I achieved them, it made me feel like I was being a nuisance, she didn't seem bothered or supportive.

suzyflo said:
Well done. I don't know about other groups but I found that the one I used to go to didn't promote body magic, I had to approach the C about it and had to badger her for my awards when I achieved them, it made me feel like I was being a nuisance, she didn't seem bothered or supportive.

Awww that's such a shame. My consultant is fab, she really praises every achievement. Did you get your sticker?? X

Morning everyone,

I WI this morning. Gained 1lb. Not surprised. On plan 100% this week.

Good luck to everyone.

x

No WI today its tomorrow due to bank holiday. I'm hoping to not gain more than 1lb or maintain ideally. :S

Good luck everyone!

Arctic...ooohhh wine and bread, naughty but worth it lol. If it went on quickly it will vanish just as quickly.

4lb off for me. It was the boost I needed as I've been working so hard for each 1/2lb the last few weeks.

Back