Monday weigh in

ScarlettStar86 said:
Thanks everyone, I think if she was generally rubbish I could deal with it if she did that but she's usually great that's why I think it made me feel humiliated! I have just emailed her to say I didn't think it was an appropriate way to deal with it and she could have talked to me afterwards then dealt with the syn saving (which was the advice the previous cons gave us when we struggled at the weekends!) next week when it wasn't all about me. I know she will read it and feel terrible which wasn't my intention I just think mostly she needs to be aware of all the conflicting information that gets given out and to try and deal with this being area developer! Anyway feel I've cleared the air and back on focus now. Thanks for everyone's nice comments xx

Update, she called me as soon as she got my email and was really apologetic, she said she realised she had been out of order and wanted to talk to me at the end but I didn't hang about as I was trying not to cry till I got to my car! Glad I emailed her and we had a chat think its cleared the air and now instead of worrying about next weigh in for all the wrong reasons I'm going to focus and get back to what im here to do. Thanks everyone, just needed a sounding board. Glad I slept on it before emailing her and had chance to calm down x

Go jules! I made bacon and lentil soup for tea and my 6 year old wolfed it down I used a bit of cornflour to thicken it but that's minimal sins I never use many and I imagine it works out not much since its made about 7 bowls of soup :)

Lost 5lbs this week, now a total loss of 31.5lbs in 5 weeks!

That is amazing Jade well done!

I lost a fabulous 4lbs this week, I got my 2st and my Club 10! :bliss:

Thank you everyone :) Need another 2.5lbs to get my Club 10 and 3.5 to get my 2 1/2 Stone award, gonna get that next week! (HOPEFULLY!) ;)

hey guys, good to see peoples losses.
hope we're all feeling positive for WI tomorrow :)
wish me luck i only need a pound to get my club10 and 1 and a 1/2 award together so im crossing everything that i get it tomorrow
will let you all know.
good look everyone

LOADS of luck xxxxx

Well after putting on 3.5lb last week (blooming Easter eggs *sigh*), I lost 3lb this week....so was extremely happy :)

Good luck to everybody this week.

Paula xx

I lost half a pound this week, I dont think i can get any slower lol, but a loss is a loss

I am well chuffed today, made up for last weeks easter gain while my kids were with me for the week with a 7lb loss!!

Sts this week

Lost 4.5lbs this week, got my club 10 and my 2 1/2 stone award :) now a total of 2st 8lbs :)

Lost 4.5lbs this week, got my club 10 and my 2 1/2 stone award :) now a total of 2st 8lbs :)

Excellent, Well done!! Have you lost 2 1/2 stone since 14th March???

Excellent, Well done!! Have you lost 2 1/2 stone since 14th March???

I joined MiniMins on 14th, however I started SW on 12th March and have lost 2st 8lbs since then :)

Back