Monday weigh in

Thanks A for your encouraging words, I really hope I can do this and I am going to give it my all. I like the thought of the Kit Kat for a low syn chocolate fix, have you tried Rocky Road Hifi bars? They hit the spot for me and are 3 syns each or 2 for HexB but they are a little expensive.

Also thank you ScarlettStar86 – I’m glad it’s not just me! I will stick with this and hope next week it shows on the scales.

Hi Fairymary – congratulations on the loss so far, keep it up and you’ll lose more I’m sure.

As I’m so new to this I’m sorry of this is a silly question but where does everyone get the trackers from? I’d love to have one for myself as it’d be great motivation to see my weight going down xx

I lost 3lb so happy!

Lost 2.5lbs and got my 2 and a half stone award! Really happy!!! Have struggled with my weight loss for years and been a yo-yo dieter. This the first time I've ever felt in control of my eating and had the confidence to carry it on after target.

Have faith ladies (and men!!) it really does do what it says on the tin!!

Lost 0.5lb! Was annoyed at first but then my consultant told me that means I am now healthy BMI so that means I am not overweight anymore YEY! Still a stone to go till target though!

Well done to everyone else

Help.. I'm struggling to know if I am getting this right. This was what I are today. (I feel stuffed!)

B Greek Yogurt.(.5 Syn) Banana

L. Syn free BBQ Sauce Chicken Drumsticks Fruit Greek Yogurt. (.5 Syn)

D Potato Ham Cabbage Light Mayo( 1 Syn )Dijon Mustard (.5 Syn)

HEA milk
HEB 2 x light Alpen bar

Does this sound okay for Extra Easy plan?

Hi everyone just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself :) I've restarted following SW at home today & so I'd like to join you lovely lot as a Monday weigher :) started today at 14st 6lb So have probably got about 5 st to lose... Daunting but I'll get there x

Hi **Punk*~*Star**

Good luck with rejoining, I've just started Slimming World and I'm in to my third week but seeing your previous losses is motivating for me as I'm going to be following pretty much the same start and end journey as you.

It is daunting but you've done it before and you can do it again and get your target xx

1.5 on. I expected it TBF. Just gotta get my head down and get it gone. It's sooooo embarrassing being a gainer!!! I hate it.

I lost 1.5lbs this week, 1lb short of 4stone! :( although, the best news of all.. I have been chosen as ''teen slimmer of the year'' for my group.. happy days :D

Hey LegoMom,

Don't be embarrassed, you are doing so well. We all have gains, i had a 4 pound gain last week :-(. Today is a new day, start a fresh and don't look behind.

A
Xx

I lost 1.5lbs this week, 1lb short of 4stone! :( although, the best news of all.. I have been chosen as ''teen slimmer of the year'' for my group.. happy days :D

Hi Pipaluk,
Congrats on been chosen as teen slimmer of the year, I say you are so happy.
You are doing great, congrats
A
XX

Lost 4.5lbs this week.. only 0.5lbs away from my 5.5 stone award. Also got Slimmer of the Week.. and....

Young Slimmer of the Year 2012 for my group!!! :)

336464_10150933413178789_958932955_o.jpg

jade.xoxo said:
Lost 4.5lbs this week.. only 0.5lbs away from my 5.5 stone award. Also got Slimmer of the Week.. and....

Young Slimmer of the Year 2012 for my group!!! :)

attachment.php

Well done. I was very impressed after reading your blog. You're an inspiration.

Woop woop = 3lbs off and SOTW - I just need 2lbs for that 3stone award :)

2lb down. 13st 2lb...

Mini goal of 2.5lbs to loose this week!! Want to be in the twelves next week....

Hi Niamh i'd say you're on the right track but would upyour superfree intake as 1/3 of your food should be superfree. And I would say you're being hardon yourself with only 2.5 syns.

Help.. I'm struggling to know if I am getting this right. This was what I are today. (I feel stuffed!)

B Greek Yogurt.(.5 Syn) Banana

L. Syn free BBQ Sauce Chicken Drumsticks Fruit Greek Yogurt. (.5 Syn)

D Potato Ham Cabbage Light Mayo( 1 Syn )Dijon Mustard (.5 Syn)

HEA milk
HEB 2 x light Alpen bar

Does this sound okay for Extra Easy plan?

Well done to all the losers (where else can it feel OK to be called a loser??)
To those that are struggling just take one day at a time and congratulate yourself for the successes no matter how small they may be.

Another 4lb off for me this week - a bit of a sock as I didn't feel that confident, has left me happy though. OH!! and slimmer of the week again:rolleyes:

Back