Monday weigh in

Good luck to everyone WI today I don't WI till tonight so will update later

WELL DONE Punk & Deb, fantastic! Good luck all again for today, I don't go till night. I would do anything to lose 1.5 tonight & finally get to my 1/2 stone, but not holding my breath, not looking forward to it at all :/

Brilliant losses been reported here today - and I would like to add to them. Lost 3lbs this week so now 11st 8lb. Best of luck to the rest of you weighing in later on today

Gillyii said:
WELL DONE Punk & Deb, fantastic! Good luck all again for today, I don't go till night. I would do anything to lose 1.5 tonight & finally get to my 1/2 stone, but not holding my breath, not looking forward to it at all :/

Thankyou :D

My first weigh in tonight , nervous aint the word !

Bet you do well! It is a bit nerve-wracking at first, maybe because SW free food sometimes seems too good to be true, however you will trust it after a couple of losses at the scales. Good luck!

Well done everyone who had updated so far. I have drunk tons of water today - will that have an impact? I don't normally drink enough and wondering if today was the wrong day to start now!

sparty said:
Well done everyone who had updated so far. I have drunk tons of water today - will that have an impact? I don't normally drink enough and wondering if today was the wrong day to start now!

It might a little. But it's so good for you it's probably worth it!!! Maybe.stop drinking now if you have class at 7 lol make sure you've visited the lil girls room before you hop on the scales. ;)

Amazing news, I lost 4lb tonight! Also got my 2.5 stone award, and only 5lb to go to 3 stone! I'm so happy :D (I haven't had a good loss like that for ages, I can only assume it is down to joining here!)

Lost 1lb! Was hoping for 1 1/2lb to get down to the 13's but hey ho - there's always next week!

Lost -5.5lbs got SOTW and my 4stone.. not far off my 4 1/2 stone either :D x

Hi all, well done on the weight losses, esp those with big losses! I lost 1lb. Not a huge amount for my second week however I drank a bottle and half of wine and had a chinese (albeit the supposedly least damaging dish on the menu) so what can I expect really! Will try not to drink as much wine this week! Have a good week all :)

4.5lb off, got my one and a half stone, slimmer of the week and club 10! Woop

Lost 5lbs this week, now lost 5 stone 11.5lbs in 17 weeks! :)

Back