Monday weigh in

letmeout said:
Although I joined two weeks ago tomorrow will be my first official weigh in as I couldn't go to class last week because we were away. I am ridiculously nervous lol !

Best of luck, letmeout! Don't b nervous we all in the same boat :)
A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Thanks Annabel X

Lost 0.5 lb. Perfectly happy with that after a really good week last week (one of those when you don't really believe the answer but take it).

Also 0.5 lb was exactly enough to give me my 5.5 stone. :)

Lost 0.5 lb. Perfectly happy with that after a really good week last week (one of those when you don't really believe the answer but take it).

Also 0.5 lb was exactly enough to give me my 5.5 stone. :)

Congratulations that is a fantastic achievement Pavster :happy096:

Just want to also wish everyone the best of luck for WI today, I will update my loss (I hope) later as I don't WI till
6pm tonight so a very careful day for me ahead

1lb off for me today. Very happy with that, it is a pound in the right direction. Seem to have found my focus again which feels great.
Best of luck to everyone weighing in later today

Well done everyone!

Bit nervous for later, not been 100% this week - but been about as good as last week, better in places. Ah dunno. Will see what happens. I keep saying it, but I really will be following better from now - need to be in control as I have 3 days away, and will be weighing in late next week / having a short week the week after.

Just back from class and lost 5.5lbs in the first two weeks. How happy am I ? Yay!! Hope everyone else has a good wi. xx

well done all you losers lol , I have lost 1.5 this week so happy bunny xxx

I was going to wimp out of wi much against my better judgement after 2 pants weeks but have decided now I am back on track to go and face the music! Not hopeful and I probably can't stay for IT but if I'm asked to talk about the last 2 weeks I'll cry so that's probably a good thing! Will update later, prepared for a gain x

Hi

One pound off this week thats 9 lbs in total in 4 weeks extremely happy as I am type 2 diabetic and my blood sugars are coming down as well!

Let the side down :rolleyes: half a pound on! It was all going well until the weekend - to much rubbish and I ran out of syns! Nevermind, have resolved to do 100% this week and repair the damage! Well done to all those with losses this week!

Down 3.5 this week, total of 8.5 in 4 wks. So besides the blip last week (.5 lb down) I am making progress. Well done to all those with losses and keep going to those who didnt, I'd a bad one last week but it improved this week, I think with thanks to some body magic!!

ScarlettStar86 said:
I was going to wimp out of wi much against my better judgement after 2 pants weeks but have decided now I am back on track to go and face the music! Not hopeful and I probably can't stay for IT but if I'm asked to talk about the last 2 weeks I'll cry so that's probably a good thing! Will update later, prepared for a gain x

2lbs on which as said above was expected, to be honest I'm relieved its not more!
On a different note quite annoyed with my consultant to be honest. Text her friday saying how much I was struggling and had lots of family problems as well as my nan being really poorly, basically a message asking for help and I never got a reply. Text again over the weekend asking if she got the text, nothing. Then I messaged her via our group facebook page and still nothing! Saw her tonight and she didn't say sorry or ask how I was doing- nothing. I made a point of asking the social team who were doing weigh in if she had changed her phone number as I hadn't had a reply so they checked it and its def the right number. Feeling a bit miffed! Surely the midweek support is all part of it, especially if someone outright asks you for advice. :(

-2.5lbs, got my 4 1/2 stone award and SOTW :)

Well done everyone!

I got 2.5lb off this week which I am well chuffed with. I've lost 12lbs in 12 weeks and got 12lbs to go so half way now.

Back