Monday weigh in

How do you make syn free cheese scones?! xx

They're little savoury bites made with instant mash. Handy to have around for the munchies!

There are a few recipes around if you google "slimming world cheese scones". I'm sure there are some on here.

My recipe was from a friend:

100g Instant Mash (mixed to a stiff paste with a little boiling water)
2 eggs ( beaten)
300g fat free cottage cheese with chives & onion
seasoning/ dried mustard to taste.

Mix all ingredients together. Make into balls (I use an ice cream scoop), put on a non-stick tray and bake for 20 mins at 180C

Some recipes add Parmesan or other cheese as part of heA.

They're little savoury bites made with instant mash. Handy to have around for the munchies!

There are a few recipes around if you google "slimming world cheese scones". I'm sure there are some on here.

My recipe was from a friend:

100g Instant Mash (mixed to a stiff paste with a little boiling water)
2 eggs ( beaten)
300g fat free cottage cheese with chives & onion
seasoning/ dried mustard to taste.

Mix all ingredients together. Make into balls (I use an ice cream scoop), put on a non-stick tray and bake for 20 mins at 180C

Some recipes add Parmesan or other cheese as part of heA.

sounds really nice. Might give these a go :)

Hi All,

Rejoined SW on THursday although usual weigh in is Monday,

Starting weight is 15st 8.5 lbs and am hoping to get down to 10 st.

Good Luch everyone xx

Hey, I'm new to this forum business as well as to Slimming World! I'll be starting on Monday and am looking forward to starting this new journey to a more confident me :)

New start for me. Weigh in each Monday morning. I'm in NZ so it will be your Sunday night.

Start weight 77.6kgs/12st 3lbs I am hoping to lose 2st in total.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Just been to weigh in, lost 1.5lbs this week, really disappointed actually :( Tried extra hard this week, gave it 100%! Still 4lbs of Christmas gain to get rid of too :(

Hi all,

Starting my new body transformation today! Weighed in at 15.2 stones. Aiming to lose 2/3 stone by the Summer. Need all the motivation/help/advice I can get.

Best of luck to everyone this week!

Welcome!

Lost 3.5lbs at weigh in this morning so really chuffed -- and SOTW. :D

-2.5 lb only really followed last 3 days 100%, going to be on fire this week and have a cracking week. Aiming for 4 lb off this week .

Lost 2.5lb this week. Have eaten lots and even had half bottle of wine over new years.
Aiming for 2 next week for my 1.5 stone shiny.

1st SW meeting tonight..hoping for at least 3lb off next Monday! Fingers crossed!

LJ x

First weigh in after Xmas, gained 6lbs... Was totally off plan but hey, back on it fully today, and will have it off soon!! X

1lb off tonight. New start following illness so hoping the 1st of many!

Back