Monday weigh in

Thanks manda72 :) good luck for your week x

As long as we know what's caused any slip ups on the plan we can correct it.. Fingers crossed for a good week ahead chick and let's see what tomorrow brings xx

Thanks cookie I had a gain 1 1/2 lbs but I'm back on track I've planned and cooked and ready for next wk xx

Sts :( not happy about it. Was on plan all week loads of exercise. I know I had a couple of drinks sat night but was all syned ect.. Never mind today's a new day. I have had a loss every week since start so bit gutting.

well done everyone else looks like you all had a good week.

lynne so pleased you got your club 10 you have done amazing

xx

Sts :( not happy about it. Was on plan all week loads of exercise. I know I had a couple of drinks sat night but was all syned ect.. Never mind today's a new day. I have had a loss every week since start so bit gutting.

well done everyone else looks like you all had a good week.

lynne so pleased you got your club 10 you have done amazing

xx

Thanks sweetie, don't lose hope you are doing a fabulous job and remember you could just be retaining extra water around your muscles from the exercise and once your body adjusts it will show on the scales xxxx

Thanks Hun, yeah I'm hoping that's what it is will just carry on as I'm going and hopefully it will even put in time :) xxx

2.5 loss this week :)

Lost 1.5lb this week, slowly going in the right direction again.

I forgot to update! 2lb on but it's been my 30th birthday week/weekend! I can get that off easily :)

Hello my Monday friends been off plan for a couple of days as my 3 year old has been really poorly in and out of hospital. I have tried to stick to it where I can but not been 100% since Wednesday really. We are home now his getting better so got today and tomorrow day time to try and get something back. Not been stupidly naughty but has been a case of grabbing what I can as and when. So as tomorrow is the first of July I really need to get my backside into gear as I WILL make this months challenge.

hope you have all had a good week xxx

Hello my Monday friends been off plan for a couple of days as my 3 year old has been really poorly in and out of hospital. I have tried to stick to it where I can but not been 100% since Wednesday really. We are home now his getting better so got today and tomorrow day time to try and get something back. Not been stupidly naughty but has been a case of grabbing what I can as and when. So as tomorrow is the first of July I really need to get my backside into gear as I WILL make this months challenge.

hope you have all had a good week xxx

aww hunni hope he's ok? xxx

His loads better now thanks, it was just tonsillitis but it got to the point where he got dehydrated because despite trying everything he wouldn't take any fluids in. But you know kids soon bounce back don't they. I'm not going to be able to make group tomorrow as had time off work I need to catch up. So hoping for agood loss next week xx

Good luck to those weighing today, I may try and make wi tonight will see how I get on at work x

Only 1/2 a lb loss this week but its a loss after this hefty weekend I'm not surprised and I'm happy with that roll on a better loss for this week ;-)

Back