Monday weigh in

2lbs off, got my club 10. Sadly this was last weigh in, now off on holiday for 2 weeks, so to maintain or lose after that will be a miracle lol! Glad I joined sw and this forum 8 weeks ago though, as she'd 18.5lbs before my hols, which I wouldn't have done without both! Xxxx

Gutted I couldn't make wi this week. Really tried aswel but didn't get home from work until 9pm. Well done everyone with your fab losses x

Well done Monday weighers! I lost 2.5lbs which was a big relief after my 1lb gain last week. Phew - back on track now i think! Have a good week all! xxxxx

1 1/2lb off for me and I won our groups Woman Of The Year :D

I didn't weigh in so ism going on Thursday before work. Congratulations on those who lost and best wishes for everyone next weigh in xx

I'm new to mimimins, still finding my way around, but I'm a Monday gal and my first week lost 6 1/2.... Even tho that's a fab loss iv got so far to go I'm feeling a bit low today

I'm new to mimimins, still finding my way around, but I'm a Monday gal and my first week lost 6 1/2.... Even tho that's a fab loss iv got so far to go I'm feeling a bit low today

Thats an amazing first week loss well done! Hun don't feel low u should be so proud that first loss was a great start to your slimming world juorney. Even if u do feel like you have a long way to go, ATLEAST your are doing it properly and healthy this way you are more then likely to maintain your weight loss. If you did a quick fix diet you would find your self putting It straight back on.

you will start to feel the health benefits and feel great soon enough. Make sure you are eating different foods all the time, mix your menus about so u dont get bored ect.

But really that's an impressive first week loss. Any questions just ask on here I'm sure we will do our best to help our fellow Monday weighers :)

oh yeah and the treadmills are defo cool ha x

Thanks corrin, I feel better now iv had coffee and food, got a fab syn free idea from a friend...
Pre heat oven to 225
Spray a muffin tin with Fri lite and line the well's with ham.
Chop tomatoes into little pieces and put them in too. (i like a bit of spring onion too)
Crack an egg on top and bake until the whites are cooked through.

It tastes scrummy and much easyer than a traditional cooked breakfast

Back