Monday weigh in

Lost half a pound :) I'll take that am pleased it's going in the right direction!

Hi all, hope you don't mind me jumping on and joining the Monday weigh in thread

It was my 1st weigh in today and I lost 1.5lb ... not the great start I was hoping for but I knew when I re-joined group last week that I had a big cocktail night planned on Saturday and although I had the food covered (SW curry made ready for when I got home) I had not actually considered the cocktails and the syns that came with them

So, a loss is a loss and at least I am on my way now

Heres to a good week this week x

I lost another 2 1/2 and am delighted got my half stone award to on my third week.... mega pleased :scale:.

Well done everyone on your losses

Thank goodness!!! Lost 3.5lb tonight and finally got my 2 stone award!! Its taken some time! Congrats to all some good results for the Monday gang xxxxx

Hi first weigh in last night and lost 3lb :) surprised though as had 2 nights eating out. Hoping for a simpler week this week!

Go you :D

Well done everyone! What a good week... I gained 1lb but star week and bad weekend so not complaining and drawing a line"....................lol here's to a good week I'm going to be super good and push for a 3.5lb loss to get my 2 stone award! So here goes xx

It was my first weigh-in too last night so I wanted to join this thread! I think these threads are so inspiring!

I lost 5lb this week and am hoping for 2 this week!

Good Luck everyone!

Well done everyone! What a good week... I gained 1lb but star week and bad weekend so not complaining and drawing a line"....................lol here's to a good week I'm going to be super good and push for a 3.5lb loss to get my 2 stone award! So here goes xx

You can do it :party0011:

It was my first weigh-in too last night so I wanted to join this thread! I think these threads are so inspiring!

I lost 5lb this week and am hoping for 2 this week!

Good Luck everyone!

Way to go you .... what a great first week :winner:

Hi peeps.....

Have we all planned our food for the next few days? Planning now should help with a great weigh in on Monday :D

Well I have been good but don't think I have done enough for a 3.5lb loss though for my 2stone but should defo be on for a loss! Good luck for wi tomorrow everyone xx

I'm hoping for a pound, but half a pound would do :D

Hi all

It is my second week and I have just been an weighed in ... 5.5lb off!!!

I am so so happy, got my half stone award and I was slimmer of the week

Hi all

It is my second week and I have just been an weighed in ... 5.5lb off!!!

I am so so happy, got my half stone award and I was slimmer of the week

well done you, what a great loss xx

Back