Monday weigh in

Yes you might be right, I have been swimming more often than normal and have been doing the squat challenge every day.

I feel a million times better than I did a month ago, and that's one of the most important things right? It hasn't deterred me....just made me more determined,

How did you get on?

I did ok 2 1/2 pounds off.....

When I lost weight after having my daughters many years ago lol.... I didn't exercise until I had reached my target weight of 8 stone 5, but I wish I had. Then I started exercising regularly and went up to 8 stone 13 but got smaller (and stronger) :character00116:

Only 1/2lb off for me this week. Still a step in the right direction though so I'm not too down about it! Motivated for a bigger loss next week now! 1lb until I reach my 2stone mark!

I need to start exercising more, so it's more manageable once I reach my target weight. I've been walking loads more but might be time for the gym. What sort of exercise did you all start on?

3lb off for me yest and slimmer of the month, 16lbs in 4 weeks. Only 15.5lbs to go until goal weight :)

SW 12st 3.5lbs CW 11st 1.5lbs

Wow... just wow lol

I had 2.5lbs off this week & got SOM - that's 1st 3.5lb after 4 weighins... I'm off next week as on hols so hoping to stay the same!

Hopefully be over 1.5 st off by Christmas now... I'd love 2 for new year ... Greedy..

I had 2.5lbs off this week & got SOM - that's 1st 3.5lb after 4 weighins... I'm off next week as on hols so hoping to stay the same!

Hopefully be over 1.5 st off by Christmas now... I'd love 2 for new year ... Greedy..

Sounds good to me x

Gained 6.5 last week after my 2 wk holiday in Barbados and managed to lose 4.5 of it this week. Didn't have the best of weeks either so I'm really happy with myself. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today. Here's to a good week ahead :) x

3 1/2lb off for me this week, get in :D

Lost 5.5 pounds on my first week delighted :)

congratulations to everyone on their losses.... I had to miss my weigh in as I was vomiting this afternoon and had really bad tummy ache :eek:

Back